RadioBanter

-   -   Houston's crookedest car dealer! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/95869-re-houstons-crookedest-car-dealer.html)

[email protected] June 15th 06 12:30 PM

Poor Marqueer!

sucked off an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
got AIDS from an old friend wrote:

Yes, you did, stupid.
nO i made no such admission

Wrong, stupid.

get

I bet you're an ex-drug abuser, aren't you, smackhead?

an old friend June 15th 06 02:31 PM

get help

wrote:

get

I bet you're an ex-drug abuser, aren't you, smackhead?

how mcuh and how do I colect my wining form a loser like you

get help

[email protected] June 16th 06 11:18 AM

Markie sidesteps again!

Your whining? BWHAHAHAHAHA! You've yet to ever ante up, ****tard.

an old freind June 16th 06 12:12 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

I bet you're an ex-drug abuser, aren't you, smackhead?

how mcuh and how do I colect my wining form a loser like you

Your whining? BWHAHAHAHAHA! You've yet to ever ante up, ****tard.

still refusing to back YOUR offer to bet

get help loser

[email protected] June 17th 06 09:30 PM

Welfare leech Markie

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

I bet you're an ex-drug abuser, aren't you, smackhead?
how mcuh and how do I colect my wining form a loser like you

Your whining? BWHAHAHAHAHA! You've yet to ever ante up, ****tard.

still refusing to back YOUR offer to bet

We know you don't have the money to put up, welfare leech.

an old friend June 17th 06 10:45 PM

get ehelp

wrote:
an old freind wrote:

Your whining? BWHAHAHAHAHA! You've yet to ever ante up, ****tard.

still refusing to back YOUR offer to bet

We know you don't have the money to put up, welfare leech.

well I never lose a bet
wismen

get help