RadioBanter

-   -   Cruelty concerning a lost daughter. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/96167-re-cruelty-concerning-lost-daughter.html)

an old freind June 15th 06 03:11 AM

A bit of truth from Wismen he needs to have sex with underaged boys desperately

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar
nope not even one conviction on ANY felony charge and nothing sexaul in
the mistomeaner

Not according to your arrest record!

yes according to my aresst record

You are lying again, you perverted pedophile!

nope I have zero arests for anything sexaul Wismen

So you admit your daddy owns the property and you're just waiting for
him to die?

no

No, I identified the right parcel of land and you sure are backpedaling
to cover it up!

nope you blew it (or rather you are using faulty software

but go ahead bellieve what you want
get help

K8MNsuxdix June 15th 06 03:18 AM

A bit of truth from Morgan the convicted child rapist he needs to have sex with underaged boys desperately

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar
nope not even one conviction on ANY felony charge and nothing sexaul in
the mistomeaner

Not according to your arrest record!
yes according to my aresst record

You are lying again, you perverted pedophile!

nope I have zero arests for anything sexaul

Liar. The only thing zero about you is your I.Q.

Wismen

How can that be? He posts from the library, according to you! It's past
10 PM, when libraries are closed.
Are you admitting you lied?

So you admit your daddy owns the property and you're just waiting for
him to die?
no

No, I identified the right parcel of land and you sure are backpedaling
to cover it up!

nope you blew it

No, you blew your daddy's diseased cock, and it's near that
intersection. The County clerk's office was very helpful!

an old freind June 15th 06 03:22 AM

K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar
nope not even one conviction on ANY felony charge and nothing sexaul in
the mistomeaner

Not according to your arrest record!
yes according to my aresst record

You are lying again, you perverted pedophile!

nope I have zero arests for anything sexaul

Liar. The only thing zero about you is your I.Q.

wrong on both counts

Wismen

How can that be? He posts from the library, according to you! It's past
10 PM, when libraries are closed.

maybe in your back woods town they are but I never said you post only
from libaries Indeed iight now you are posting from hoe exposing one of
the last Dailup ISP you could find

No, I identified the right parcel of land and you sure are backpedaling
to cover it up!

nope you blew it

No, you blew your daddy's diseased cock, and it's near that
intersection. The County clerk's office was very helpful!

nope the county clerk would know where my alnd was and you are off by
about a mile
get help

Dave Heil June 15th 06 04:21 AM

A bit of truth from Mark Morgan convicted child molester he needsto have sex with underaged boys desperately

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:

Yes you were arrested for Sodmy in the Army.

"Sodmy"?

"C'mon over and you can sodmy yard".

You're a bundle of yuks, Wiseman.

Be all that you can be.

Dave K8MN

an old freind June 15th 06 04:32 AM

Dave Heil wrote:
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:

Yes you were arrested for Sodmy in the Army.

"Sodmy"?

"C'mon over and you can sodmy yard".

You're a bundle of yuks, Wiseman.

nah he is ONE big yuk and an eeeeeewwwwe for good measure

Be all that you can be.

Dave K8MN

[email protected] June 15th 06 11:49 AM

A bit of truth from Mark Morgan, convicted child raper he needs to have sex with underaged boys desperately

Assraped by an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar
nope not even one conviction on ANY felony charge and nothing sexaul in
the mistomeaner

Not according to your arrest record!
yes according to my aresst record

You are lying again, you perverted pedophile!
nope I have zero arests for anything sexaul

Liar. The only thing zero about you is your I.Q.

wrong on both counts

Yes, you are a liar and have a less then Zero I.Q.

Wismen

How can that be? He posts from the library, according to you! It's past
10 PM, when libraries are closed.

maybe in your back woods town

BWHAHAHAHAA Says the dumbass who lives in a hick town in the U.P. of
Michigan with a small population and is mostly rural.

they are but I never said you post only
from libaries Indeed iight now you are posting from hoe exposing one of
the last Dailup ISP you could find

No, you claimed Wiseman posted from the library. Google has it
archived, dumbass.

No, I identified the right parcel of land and you sure are backpedaling
to cover it up!
nope you blew it

No, you blew your daddy's diseased cock, and it's near that
intersection. The County clerk's office was very helpful!

nope the county clerk would know where my alnd was and you are off by
about a mile

Backpedal, Marqueer, you seem worried that your crappy neighborhood was
found. Besides the fact that Eric J. OLIPHANT has ties to your crappy
hovel. He lives:
522 N 3RD ST
LANSE, MI 49946 906-524-4393
Birthdate 10/1971

What is he, your landlord, Marqueer?

an old friend June 15th 06 02:37 PM

K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar
nope not even one conviction on ANY felony charge and nothing sexaul in
the mistomeaner

Not according to your arrest record!
yes according to my aresst record

You are lying again, you perverted pedophile!
nope I have zero arests for anything sexaul

Liar. The only thing zero about you is your I.Q.

wrong on both counts

Yes, you are a liar and have a less then Zero I.Q.

nope

Wismen

How can that be? He posts from the library, according to you! It's past
10 PM, when libraries are closed.

maybe in your back woods town

BWHAHAHAHAA Says the dumbass who lives in a hick town in the U.P. of
Michigan with a small population and is mostly rural.

and yet even OUR libary is open til 9 pm

they are but I never said you post only
from libaries Indeed iight now you are posting from hoe exposing one of
the last Dailup ISP you could find

No, you claimed Wiseman posted from the library. Google has it
archived, dumbass.

amoug other places

Backpedal, Marqueer, you seem worried that your crappy neighborhood was
found. Besides the fact that Eric J. OLIPHANT has ties to your crappy
hovel. He lives:
522 N 3RD ST
LANSE, MI 49946
Birthdate 10/1971

What is he, your landlord, Marqueer?

I have no idea who he is

he has no legal tie to MY land

I supose he could be a former owner I don't know or care
get help

[email protected] June 16th 06 10:48 AM

K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar
nope not even one conviction on ANY felony charge and nothing sexaul in
the mistomeaner

Not according to your arrest record!
yes according to my aresst record

You are lying again, you perverted pedophile!
nope I have zero arests for anything sexaul

Liar. The only thing zero about you is your I.Q.

wrong on both counts

Yes, you are a liar and have a less then Zero I.Q.

nope

Yep!

Wismen

How can that be? He posts from the library, according to you! It's past
10 PM, when libraries are closed.

maybe in your back woods town

BWHAHAHAHAA Says the dumbass who lives in a hick town in the U.P. of
Michigan with a small population and is mostly rural.

and yet even OUR libary is open til 9 pm

That's fine but that doesn't explain the posting time of past 10 PM and
6:38 AM dumbass! Most libraries open at 9 AM.

they are but I never said you post only
from libaries Indeed iight now you are posting from hoe exposing one of
the last Dailup ISP you could find

No, you claimed Wiseman posted from the library. Google has it
archived, dumbass.

amoug other places

So you admit you are lying and are stupid to boot.

Backpedal, Marqueer, you seem worried that your crappy neighborhood was
found. Besides the fact that Eric J. OLIPHANT has ties to your crappy
hovel. He lives:
522 N 3RD ST
LANSE, MI 49946
Birthdate 10/1971

What is he, your landlord, Marqueer?

I have no idea who he is

Liar.

he has no legal tie to MY land

Why did he show up on the report?

I supose he could be a former owner I don't know or care

Your high pitched voice seems to have gotten higher when you lie like
that.

an old friend June 16th 06 11:45 AM

A bit of truth from Roger Wismenester he needs to have sex with underaged boys desperately

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

BWHAHAHAHAA Says the dumbass who lives in a hick town in the U.P. of
Michigan with a small population and is mostly rural.

and yet even OUR libary is open til 9 pm

That's fine but that doesn't explain the posting time of past 10 PM and
6:38 AM dumbass! Most libraries open at 9 AM.

and then you decide that you must rsk exposuing your dail up accounts
becuase you are so desperate to attack you can't see straight

they are but I never said you post only
from libaries Indeed iight now you are posting from hoe exposing one of
the last Dailup ISP you could find

No, you claimed Wiseman posted from the library. Google has it
archived, dumbass.

amoug other places

So you admit you are lying and are stupid to boot.

no such admission made

you keep lying and lying badly

I have no idea who he is

Liar.

nope I have no idea who he is

he has no legal tie to MY land

Why did he show up on the report?

what report?

I supose he could be a former owner I don't know or care

Your high pitched voice seems to have gotten higher when you lie like
that.

if you are hearing anything you need to get help wismen

an old friend June 16th 06 01:56 PM

wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

BWHAHAHAHAA Says the dumbass who lives in a hick town in the U.P. of
Michigan with a small population and is mostly rural.
and yet even OUR libary is open til 9 pm

That's fine but that doesn't explain the posting time of past 10 PM and
6:38 AM dumbass! Most libraries open at 9 AM.

and then you decide that you must rsk exposuing your dail up accounts
becuase you are so desperate to attack you can't see straight

Yet you respond like a Pavlovian dog. Your death threats and flaming
and spamming will get you off of your satellite high speed, fool.

no death or spaming or flaming

just honest responses to your filthy ****

Sure you do.

he has no legal tie to MY land

Why did he show up on the report?

what report?

Muwhahaha the background report , isn't the internet wonderful?

if you "background report tell youthat that guy in Lanse own this
property NOW you got ripped