RadioBanter

-   -   Cruelty concerning a lost daughter. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/96167-re-cruelty-concerning-lost-daughter.html)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 8th 06 02:31 PM

Cruelty concerning a lost daughter.

an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

No you don't you are behind on your HUD aprtment rent and all your
bills, Lardass!

As if yLardass admits it!

Poor Lardass, he admits he's behind on his filthy two-room HUD
apartment rent and all the rest of his bills. He will be hitting up
Mommy and Daddy for the money, though. His welfare and food stamps just
cover very little.

nope not Dave Heil,

How would you know, Marqueer, did you proposition him?

your mind has gone

At least he has one to lose.

an old friend June 8th 06 04:54 PM

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

No you don't you are behind on your HUD aprtment rent and all your
bills, Lardass!

As if yLardass admits it!

Poor Lardass, he admits he's behind on his filthy two-room HUD
apartment rent and all the rest of his bills. He will be hitting up
Mommy and Daddy for the money, though. His welfare and food stamps just
cover very little.

nope not Dave Heil,

How would you know, Marqueer, did you proposition him?

becuase heil would not use such a nick

your mind has gone

At least he has one to lose.

does wisemen it is not evident from his postings

he is clearly insane
get help

[email protected] June 9th 06 01:26 PM

an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

No you don't you are behind on your HUD aprtment rent and all your
bills, Lardass!

As if yLardass admits it!

Poor Lardass, he admits he's behind on his filthy two-room HUD
apartment rent and all the rest of his bills. He will be hitting up
Mommy and Daddy for the money, though. His welfare and food stamps just
cover very little.
nope not Dave Heil,

How would you know, Marqueer, did you proposition him?

becuase heil would not use such a nick

your mind has gone

At least he has one to lose.

does wisemen it is not evident from his postings

He hasn't been posting, dumbass!

he is clearly insane

You are clearly a dumbass!

an old freind June 9th 06 05:30 PM

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

your mind has gone

At least he has one to lose.

does wisemen it is not evident from his postings

He hasn't been posting, dumbass!

sure you have daily wismen

he is clearly insane

You are clearly a dumbass!

for defending myself/

get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 12th 06 02:21 PM

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

your mind has gone

At least he has one to lose.
does wisemen it is not evident from his postings

He hasn't been posting, dumbass!

sure you have daily wismen

Wrong, Marqueer, you are stupid as Davies, seeing your unrequited gay
love interest behind every post.

he is clearly insane

You are clearly a dumbass!

for defending myself/

BWHAHAHAHA You call whining "get help" defending yourself?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are clearly a ****ing illiterate imbecile
with no job or education.

--

Illiterate dumbass Mark C.Morgan pegs the irony meter when his claims
of superior

an old freind June 12th 06 04:55 PM

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

your mind has gone

At least he has one to lose.
does wisemen it is not evident from his postings

He hasn't been posting, dumbass!

sure you have daily wismen

Wrong, Marqueer, you are stupid as Davies, seeing your unrequited gay
love interest behind every post.

you are plains nuts I don't want sex with Wisemen I might enjoy tie
alone with with him in room with no windows and weapon but that is not
a sexaul interest

get help

[email protected] June 13th 06 02:19 PM

assraped by an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

your mind has gone

At least he has one to lose.
does wisemen it is not evident from his postings

He hasn't been posting, dumbass!
sure you have daily wismen

Wrong, Marqueer, you are stupid as Davies, seeing your unrequited gay
love interest behind every post.

you are plains nuts

BWHAHAHAHA in English, Markie, in English.

I don't want sex with Wisemen

Yes, you do.

I might enjoy tie alone with with him in room with no windows and weapon but that is not
a sexaul interest

Yeah, right, you ****ing queer. You'd want to be alone with him to have
sex with him. He'd take your weapon and stick it up your faggot ass,
faggot. Then he'd knock your rotting teeth out.

an old friend June 13th 06 05:14 PM

a bit of truth from Wisen he slips up and admits HE wants sex with me

wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:

I don't want sex with Wisemen

Yes, you do.

no i don't want sex with you

I might enjoy tie alone with with him in room with no windows and

weapon but that is not
a sexaul interest

Yeah, right, you ****ing queer. You'd want to be alone with him to

have
sex with him. He'd take your weapon and stick it up your faggot ass,
faggot. Then he'd knock your rotting teeth out.

meaning we finaly have the truth Wismen is the one wanting sex with ME

he can't get it up and needsto weapons to do it

how pathetic
get help

an_old_friend June 13th 06 05:32 PM

wrote:

assraped by an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:

I don't want sex with Wisemen

Yes, you do.

no i don't want sex with you

I might enjoy tie alone with with him in room with no windows and

weapon but that is not
a sexaul interest

Yeah, right, you ****ing queer. You'd want to be alone with him to

have
sex with him. He'd take your weapon and stick it up your faggot ass,

faggot. Then he'd knock your rotting teeth out.

meaning we finaly have the truth Wismen is the one wanting sex with ME

he can't get it up and needsto weapons to do it

how pathetic
get help

poor jim why does he try to hide it when wismen screws up worse than
normal

an_old_friend June 13th 06 05:41 PM

wrote:

assraped by an old freind wrote: