RadioBanter

-   -   Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/96249-re-moderator-search-proposed-rec-radio-amateur-policy-moderated.html)

[email protected] June 9th 06 05:21 PM

Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:49:41 -0000, Bret Schaffer wrote:
In article Xns97DD9C8593F57grahamdrabblelineone@ID-
77355.user.dfncis.de, says...
On 09 Jun 2006 Jayne Kulikauskas wrote
in :

The proponents of rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated are looking for a
moderator/moderators for the proposed group. The most likely
style of moderation will be robomoderation to limit cross-posts
with minimal consideration of content, similar to the model of
talk.origins.

I'd be willing to do something along those lines. I'm not prepared to
do any judging on content[0] though.

[0] With the exception that I'd run it through a no binary checker and
some form of spam filter.

F/ups to news.groups, typo on newsgroup line corrected.

(rec.radio.amateur.policy retained in newsgroup line because regulars of that group will
want to read about potential moderator candidates for RRAPM)

This seems like generous offer. :-)

So if I understand correctly, Mr. Drabble has offered to be the
administrator of the moderation bot. While this is a critical function
in and of itself, it's equally important that the charter of RRAPM will
need to be enforced, and that would definitely require *some* eventual
judgements on content (retroactively instead of proactively).

At a minimum, retroactive moderation would require at least one
accredited moderator who is willing and able to warn proven
problematic-users, and/or add them to a ban list if it becomes
necessary. Optionally, the person(s) should be willing and able to
issue cancels (however ineffective they may be) in certain instances.

NOTE: I am *not* suggesting that any type proactive content-moderation,
such as hand-moderation, should be employed in RRAPM.

I will volunter to be a modurator. I havea list of poeple who should
be baned already like wismen and pals.

Mark

an old freind June 9th 06 05:26 PM

Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated

wrote:
froger

[email protected] June 9th 06 07:21 PM

Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated

There is no moderator search for the radio group. It is for another
group and someone has edited the post and replaced the correct name
with RRAPM.

Jayne

an old friend June 9th 06 07:24 PM

wrote:
There is no moderator search for the radio group. It is for another
group and someone has edited the post and replaced the correct name
with RRAPM.

Jayne

wrote:

indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

[email protected] June 9th 06 07:53 PM

wrote:

indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

BRIAN L CROW June 9th 06 08:00 PM

Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated

ups.com...

wrote:

indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

You cause more than your share of trouble too you fat turd hypocrite lloyd
davies.

an old friend June 9th 06 08:07 PM

wrote:
indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

gee this from annymouse pretending to be somebody else
wisemen and robeson produce 90 percent of the flith

a few others the rest

get help who ever you are

BRIAN L CROW June 9th 06 09:38 PM

Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated

"Jim" wrote in message
On 9 Jun 2006 12:07:48 -0700, an old friend

On 9 Jun 2006 11:24:52 -0700, an old friend

indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation
as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

gee this from annymouse pretending to be somebody else
wisemen and robeson produce 90 percent of the flith

a few others the rest

Sorry Mark, but you're wrong. Google confirms what Les is saying.
All anyone has to do is to look at the profiles of your sockpuppets to
see that Les is right.

One of your sockpuppets has already produced 172 messages in the first
nine days of June. Another has produced 27 messages, another 119
messages, and so on.

You are a major part of the problem, Mark, but you won't face it. I'm
convinced that your inability to face that truth is a result of your
mental illness.

How many names are you going to use today lardass lloyd davies?

LLOYD DAVIES June 9th 06 09:40 PM

"BRIAN L CROW" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
[...]

This is the only name I post under!

an_old_friend June 9th 06 09:46 PM

get help

Jim wrote:

wrote:
indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

gee this from annymouse pretending to be somebody else
wisemen and robeson produce 90 percent of the flith

a few others the rest

Sorry Mark, but you're wrong. Google confirms what Les is saying.
All anyone has to do is to look at the profiles of your sockpuppets to
see that Les is right.

no you are not sorry

One of your sockpuppets has already produced 172 messages in the first
nine days of June. Another has produced 27 messages, another 119
messages, and so on.

and which of those posts contains any filth?

You are a major part of the problem, Mark, but you won't face it. I'm
convinced that your inability to face that truth is a result of your
mental illness.

I choose not to allow wismen to post such filth as he posts un answered

deal with it

interesting you deem post calling me a child molestors acceptable

go get help you harassing fruad

[email protected] June 9th 06 10:22 PM

Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 21:03:01 +0000 (UTC), Jim wrote:
On 9 Jun 2006 13:46:56 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:
[nothing important]

Another sign of your insanity is your constant subject changing.

Get help, spew boy.

stop harasing me. you are making me cry andi will mail you ISP.

an old friend June 9th 06 10:32 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 9 Jun 2006 13:46:56 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:
[nothing important]

meaning you have no reposne to it

Another sign of your insanity is your constant subject changing.

I am not changing the subject
you are the subject is your harrment and forgery

Get help, spew boy.

get help for what?

an_old_friend June 9th 06 11:35 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 9 Jun 2006 14:32:47 -0700, an old friend wrote:

get help for what?

Get help for your insanity.

what insanity?

an_old_friend June 9th 06 11:56 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 9 Jun 2006 15:35:05 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

Jim wrote:
On 9 Jun 2006 14:32:47 -0700, an old friend wrote:

get help for what?

Get help for your insanity.

what insanity?

The insanity you demonstrate each and every day.

what insanity?

it is insane to object to being defamed and libled

you are the insane one if you think that

all you have ever posted is libel

get help for your delsuional behavoir

an_old_friend June 10th 06 02:57 AM

Jim wrote:
On 9 Jun 2006 15:56:21 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:
it is insane to object to being defamed and libled

you are the insane one if you think that

all you have ever posted is libel

get help for your delsuional behavoir

You need to develop the strength to simply walk away from Usenet.

funny that is exactly what everyone want so it is exactly what i will
not do till the point i have already stated plainly
Otherwise it owns you and you are enslaved by it. That's what mental
illness does to you: It enslaves you.

enslaves?

you are just a harrassing jerk that wants to control other you do not
"help" someone by starting out threatening and harrasing them

Poor Mark. You really need help, but you're not likely to get it.
You and Wiseman are condemned to be forever strange.

nothing wrong with being strange (and Wisemen is far beyond strange) it
hardly being "condemned" that you see being different as being mentaly
ill is your problem

Not Roger Wiseman June 10th 06 06:59 AM

wrote:
[...]

Mark will respond as he always does. He'll challenge you to "prove it". Much
like he did when caught while recently caught forging previous posts.

Not Roger Wiseman June 10th 06 07:02 AM

get help

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jim wrote:
On 9 Jun 2006 13:46:56 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:
[nothing important]

meaning you have no reposne to it

Another sign of your insanity is your constant subject changing.

I am not changing the subject
you are the subject is your harrment and forgery

Get help, spew boy.

get help for what?

Stop hijacking threads, Markie. Wiseman is Wise to you.

Not Roger Wiseman June 10th 06 07:07 AM

Jim wrote:
[...]

Mark. Seek help. Your stupidity is wearing thin for the rest of this bunch.
You offer nothing, contribute nothing, and daily reinforce to the rest of us
that you are running a mental deficit.

Dudley Dooright June 10th 06 07:53 AM

Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated

"BRIAN L CROW" wrote in message

ups.com...

wrote:

indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

You cause more than your share of trouble too you fat turd hypocrite lloyd
davies.

Truth be known? Roger Wussman posts 80% (conservative estimate) of the
filthy messages seen here. Woger posts under numerous monikers and the
dumbass has the gall to think that the rest of us have no idea who he is!
Woger offers nothing of value. He has nothing of value to offer save for
unadulterated filth.
Who else posts 90 plus messages per day and says so little? Wussman's posts
are vapid, repetitious, and show Woger to be the fool that he claims not to
be. Woger is, in the parlance of street people, a "scumbag". Others describe
him as a loser. A fifty year old Momma's Boy who can't make it in the real
world.
Hide, Woger, hide. Keep those curtains closed and, by God, don't open your
door to visitors. You never know when a 98 pound weakling woman may come
calling.

--
“And Roger wasn't even home when the Heils showed up. That wasn't Roger
inside when they showed up, dumbass. Unlike you, he had a woman friend who

an_old_friend June 10th 06 01:14 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 9 Jun 2006 13:46:56 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:
[nothing important]

meaning you have no reposne to it

Another sign of your insanity is your constant subject changing.

I am not changing the subject
you are the subject is your harrment and forgery

Get help, spew boy.

get help for what?

Stop hijacking threads, Markie. Wiseman is Wise to you.

Wisemen hijacks every thread that Robeson doesn't and then some indeed
this thread is hijacked thread from a different NG brought here by an
act of forgery

if Wisemen is aware that I am working to a plan when I respond to his
filth then it is the first sign of intelgence he has shown but frankly
I doubt is even aware what he name realy is anymore he never uses it
except in the 3rd person

an_old_friend June 10th 06 03:24 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 05:14:34 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

if Wisemen is aware that I am working to a plan when I r*STOMP!*

It ain't no "plan," because it only works on Google.

well so what
when it is what one can do it is what one can do
The rest of us
see the original Subject lines because we don't read posts via Google.

and that is MY fault? no way
Your "plan" is another sign of your impending mental collapse.

what impending mental collapse

I know you like gay bashing threads you suport them adn take part in
them I don't

Only Goobers use Google.

so kilfile me me and wismen out

or are you not able to manage that?

get help

an old friend June 10th 06 03:42 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 07:24:31 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:
[nothing]

and now you are outright lying such a coward you are

at least you have stop trying to lay you games of misdirecting
Newsgroups

it is interesting that supoort gay bashing and baseless personal
attacks one would think wisemen or Robeson yourself till one ralizes
tha their basic perosonality type abounds

they like yourself are control freak they want everyone to confrom
that you say fit to call me "strange" as if that was ain sult is clear
proof of that

I am sorry my existance threatens your vision of the world, but not not
sorry in the way you would like I suspect. I am sorry you are not able
to face the facts that peopleare different in many ways fro each and to
accept that these defferences are good things

an old friend June 10th 06 04:22 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 07:42:36 -0700, an old friend wrote:
[nothing]

and now you are outright lying such a coward you are

at least you have stop trying to lay you games of misdirecting
Newsgroups but you can't keep acting in the measure in civlized fashion

it is interesting that supoort gay bashing and baseless personal
attacks one would think wisemen or Robeson yourself till one ralizes
tha their basic perosonality type abounds

they like yourself are control freak they want everyone to confrom
that you say fit to call me "strange" as if that was ain sult is clear
proof of that

I am sorry my existance threatens your vision of the world, but not not

sorry in the way you would like I suspect. I am sorry you are not able
to face the facts that peopleare different in many ways fro each and to

accept that these defferences are good things

Only Goobers change the subject line.

then you are goober yourself get over it

an old friend June 10th 06 05:00 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 08:22:54 -0700, an old friend wrote:
[...]

still all ture no matter how much you try and hide it

an_old_friend June 10th 06 06:08 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 09:00:42 -0700, an old friend wrote:
[39 lines of drivel flushed]

Goober.

and yet thyou are changing title yourself and forging a whole
concention just to harras me coward

an_old_friend June 10th 06 06:39 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 10:08:18 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:
[flussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhh!]

Goober.

yes indee you are a goober since they change titles obviously there is
nothing wrong with beig a gooer as far as you are concenred asuming you
are ever teling the truth

an_old_friend June 10th 06 10:38 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 10:39:24 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:
[nothing important]

nothing you are able to aswer you mean

but it wasn't teribly important just a rdsspone response to harresment
of another annymouse
yes indeed you are a goober since they change titles obviously there
is
nothing wrong with beig a goober as far as you are concened asuming you

are ever telling the truth

[email protected] June 11th 06 12:47 AM

Only Goobers use Google - soon I will declare spank

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:03:15 +0000 (UTC), Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 14:38:32 -0700, Spanky wrote:
[just another flush in the ****ing contest]

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

ohgod you made me cum twiec. ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

an old friend June 11th 06 01:00 AM

get help

Jim wrote: Only Goobers use Google - soon I will declare spank
more of you childish bull**** I see

nothing but you harrasment and obession with flameing fome on the basis
of the usenet provider I use a(and yet you seem to to find it ok when
Wismens and others use google)

but you can declare anything you like god knows wismen does declares
all kinds of thing virtauly none of them ture

so "declare" what you like forging coward, it will not alter the facts

violation fo your ToSD by alter atributions I see

an_old_friend June 11th 06 03:36 AM

get help

Jim wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:47:41 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:03:15 +0000 (UTC), Jim wrote:
On 10 Jun 2006 14:38:32 -0700, Spanky wrote:
[just another flush in the ****ing contest]

*SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*

ohgod you made me cum twiec. ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

That is just plain disgusting. Have you no pride?

i did not post it

but you reveal you true motives in making coment on it which means you
lose. indeed you lose everytime I post

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 12th 06 02:04 PM

Dudley Davies Doesblowjobsright wrote:
"BRIAN L CROW" wrote in message

ups.com...

wrote:
indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

You cause more than your share of trouble too you fat turd hypocrite lloyd
davies.

Truth be known? Roger more lies from Lardass!

Nice try, Lardass, but you are posting from your

account.

an old freind June 12th 06 04:52 PM

get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Dudley Davies Doesblowjobsright wrote:

get help mr tird before you get flushed

[email protected] June 13th 06 02:22 PM

Get a clue, Marqueer!

Get a clue, you sack of ****, before you get terminated!

an old freind June 13th 06 04:50 PM

death threats from Wisemen?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Dudley Davies Doesblowjobsright wrote:

get help mr tird before you get flushed

Get a clue, you sack of ****, before you get terminated!

terminated and just who is going to try that?

get help

you need it esp if you are going to try and terminate me

an old friend June 13th 06 05:04 PM

get help

Jim wrote:
Get ehlp.

for?

an old friend June 13th 06 05:16 PM

death threats from Wisemen?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Dudley Davies Doesblowjobsright wrote:

get help mr tird before you get flushed

Get a clue, you sack of ****, before you get terminated!

terminated and just who is going to try that?

get help

you need it esp if you are going to try and terminate me

why Jim do you defend Wismen so intently

an_old_friend June 13th 06 09:13 PM

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Dudley Davies Doesblowjobsright wrote:

get help mr tird before you get flushed

Get a clue, you sack of ****, before you get terminated!

terminated and just who is going to try that?

get help

you need it esp if you are going to try and terminate me

why Jim do you defend Wismen so intently

poor wismen busted again