Old June 9th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:49:41 -0000, Bret Schaffer wrote:
In article Xns97DD9C8593F57grahamdrabblelineone@ID-
77355.user.dfncis.de, says...
On 09 Jun 2006 Jayne Kulikauskas wrote
in :

The proponents of rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated are looking for a
moderator/moderators for the proposed group. The most likely
style of moderation will be robomoderation to limit cross-posts
with minimal consideration of content, similar to the model of
talk.origins.

I'd be willing to do something along those lines. I'm not prepared to
do any judging on content[0] though.

[0] With the exception that I'd run it through a no binary checker and
some form of spam filter.

F/ups to news.groups, typo on newsgroup line corrected.

(rec.radio.amateur.policy retained in newsgroup line because regulars of that group will
want to read about potential moderator candidates for RRAPM)

This seems like generous offer. :-)

So if I understand correctly, Mr. Drabble has offered to be the
administrator of the moderation bot. While this is a critical function
in and of itself, it's equally important that the charter of RRAPM will
need to be enforced, and that would definitely require *some* eventual
judgements on content (retroactively instead of proactively).

At a minimum, retroactive moderation would require at least one
accredited moderator who is willing and able to warn proven
problematic-users, and/or add them to a ban list if it becomes
necessary. Optionally, the person(s) should be willing and able to
issue cancels (however ineffective they may be) in certain instances.

NOTE: I am *not* suggesting that any type proactive content-moderation,
such as hand-moderation, should be employed in RRAPM.

I will volunter to be a modurator. I havea list of poeple who should
be baned already like wismen and pals.

Mark
Old June 9th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

froger

Old June 9th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

wrote:
There is no moderator search for the radio group. It is for another
group and someone has edited the post and replaced the correct name
with RRAPM.

Jayne

wrote:

indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Old June 9th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

Old June 9th 06, 08:00 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.lardass.lloyd-davies,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
BRIAN L CROW

ups.com...

wrote:

indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

You cause more than your share of trouble too you fat turd hypocrite lloyd
davies.

Old June 10th 06, 07:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dudley Dooright

"BRIAN L CROW" wrote in message

ups.com...

wrote:

indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

You cause more than your share of trouble too you fat turd hypocrite lloyd
davies.

Truth be known? Roger Wussman posts 80% (conservative estimate) of the
filthy messages seen here. Woger posts under numerous monikers and the
dumbass has the gall to think that the rest of us have no idea who he is!
Woger offers nothing of value. He has nothing of value to offer save for
unadulterated filth.
Who else posts 90 plus messages per day and says so little? Wussman's posts
are vapid, repetitious, and show Woger to be the fool that he claims not to
be. Woger is, in the parlance of street people, a "scumbag". Others describe
him as a loser. A fifty year old Momma's Boy who can't make it in the real
world.
Hide, Woger, hide. Keep those curtains closed and, by God, don't open your
door to visitors. You never know when a 98 pound weakling woman may come
calling.

--
“And Roger wasn't even home when the Heils showed up. That wasn't Roger
inside when they showed up, dumbass. Unlike you, he had a woman friend who