RadioBanter

-   -   Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/96249-re-moderator-search-proposed-rec-radio-amateur-policy-moderated.html)

[email protected] June 9th 06 05:21 PM

Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:49:41 -0000, Bret Schaffer wrote:
In article Xns97DD9C8593F57grahamdrabblelineone@ID-
77355.user.dfncis.de, says...
On 09 Jun 2006 Jayne Kulikauskas wrote
in :

The proponents of rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated are looking for a
moderator/moderators for the proposed group. The most likely
style of moderation will be robomoderation to limit cross-posts
with minimal consideration of content, similar to the model of
talk.origins.

I'd be willing to do something along those lines. I'm not prepared to
do any judging on content[0] though.

[0] With the exception that I'd run it through a no binary checker and
some form of spam filter.

F/ups to news.groups, typo on newsgroup line corrected.

(rec.radio.amateur.policy retained in newsgroup line because regulars of that group will
want to read about potential moderator candidates for RRAPM)

This seems like generous offer. :-)

So if I understand correctly, Mr. Drabble has offered to be the
administrator of the moderation bot. While this is a critical function
in and of itself, it's equally important that the charter of RRAPM will
need to be enforced, and that would definitely require *some* eventual
judgements on content (retroactively instead of proactively).

At a minimum, retroactive moderation would require at least one
accredited moderator who is willing and able to warn proven
problematic-users, and/or add them to a ban list if it becomes
necessary. Optionally, the person(s) should be willing and able to
issue cancels (however ineffective they may be) in certain instances.

NOTE: I am *not* suggesting that any type proactive content-moderation,
such as hand-moderation, should be employed in RRAPM.

I will volunter to be a modurator. I havea list of poeple who should
be baned already like wismen and pals.

Mark

an old freind June 9th 06 05:26 PM

Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated

wrote:
froger

[email protected] June 9th 06 07:21 PM

Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated

There is no moderator search for the radio group. It is for another
group and someone has edited the post and replaced the correct name
with RRAPM.

Jayne

an old friend June 9th 06 07:24 PM

wrote:
There is no moderator search for the radio group. It is for another
group and someone has edited the post and replaced the correct name
with RRAPM.

Jayne

wrote:

indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

[email protected] June 9th 06 07:53 PM

wrote:

indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

BRIAN L CROW June 9th 06 08:00 PM

Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated

ups.com...

wrote:

indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

You cause more than your share of trouble too you fat turd hypocrite lloyd
davies.

an old friend June 9th 06 08:07 PM

wrote:
indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

gee this from annymouse pretending to be somebody else
wisemen and robeson produce 90 percent of the flith

a few others the rest

get help who ever you are

BRIAN L CROW June 9th 06 09:38 PM

Moderator Search for proposed rec.radio.amateur.policy.moderated

"Jim" wrote in message
On 9 Jun 2006 12:07:48 -0700, an old friend

On 9 Jun 2006 11:24:52 -0700, an old friend

indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation
as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

gee this from annymouse pretending to be somebody else
wisemen and robeson produce 90 percent of the flith

a few others the rest

Sorry Mark, but you're wrong. Google confirms what Les is saying.
All anyone has to do is to look at the profiles of your sockpuppets to
see that Les is right.

One of your sockpuppets has already produced 172 messages in the first
nine days of June. Another has produced 27 messages, another 119
messages, and so on.

You are a major part of the problem, Mark, but you won't face it. I'm
convinced that your inability to face that truth is a result of your
mental illness.

How many names are you going to use today lardass lloyd davies?

LLOYD DAVIES June 9th 06 09:40 PM

"BRIAN L CROW" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
[...]

This is the only name I post under!

an_old_friend June 9th 06 09:46 PM

get help

Jim wrote:

wrote:
indeed Thank we all know that no ones is seriouslyloking for a
moderotar for RRAP or even a new NG RRAPM the poster is merely one of
the forging trouble makers that makes one almost wish for moderation as
a lessoer evil

Mark here likes to pretend he's someone else, and then he talks
to his own sockpuppet. He would be put out of business if this
group actually became moderated. He and Wiseman produce 80% of
the garbage in rrap/m, and they've been doing it for months.

gee this from annymouse pretending to be somebody else
wisemen and robeson produce 90 percent of the flith

a few others the rest

Sorry Mark, but you're wrong. Google confirms what Les is saying.
All anyone has to do is to look at the profiles of your sockpuppets to
see that Les is right.

no you are not sorry

One of your sockpuppets has already produced 172 messages in the first
nine days of June. Another has produced 27 messages, another 119
messages, and so on.

and which of those posts contains any filth?

You are a major part of the problem, Mark, but you won't face it. I'm
convinced that your inability to face that truth is a result of your
mental illness.

I choose not to allow wismen to post such filth as he posts un answered

deal with it

interesting you deem post calling me a child molestors acceptable

go get help you harassing fruad