Old June 11th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Q. If I have the cash to pay off my mortgage and still have money in the bank, would it be smart to do so, then let the house payment become a monthly contribution back into savings/investments while I live debt-free?

Q. If I have the cash to pay off my mortgage and still have money in
the bank, would it be smart to do so, then let the house payment become
a monthly contribution back into savings/investments while I live
debt-free?

The Mortgage Man has answers, talk to him at www.themortgageman.net and
save your money.

Regards,

The Mortgage Man

Old June 12th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get help

wrote:
Q. If I have the cash to pay off my mortgage and still have money in
the bank, would it be smart to do so, then let the house payment become
a monthly contribution back into savings/investments while I live
debt-free?

The Mortgage Man has answers, talk to him at
www.themortgageman.net and
save your money.

Regards,

The Mortgage Man

btw wisemen the post above is spam not what i write or what you write
too original poster

get help spammer