RadioBanter

-   -   [OT] Beer may prevent prostate cancer (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/96394-%5Bot%5D-beer-may-prevent-prostate-cancer.html)

Lloyd June 12th 06 06:44 PM

[OT] Beer may prevent prostate cancer

I just happened to look at NewsMax.com for the first time in a long time,
and I found a story on the flavanoids found in hops. One type can prevent
prostate cancer. As the story at

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...011.shtml?s=he

goes on to say:

"... the ingredient is present in such small amounts that a person would
have to drink more than 17 beers to benefit."

I think I can manage that, but just barely. Maybe Mark Morgan's method of
beer ingestion would be more efficient in reaching the prostate. I may
have to rethink his postings. Maybe Mark is onto something.

(This space reserved for Mark to post "get help".)

Brian Hill June 12th 06 06:57 PM

"Lloyd" wrote in message
I just happened to look at NewsMax.com for the first time in a long time,
and I found a story on the flavanoids found in hops. One type can prevent
prostate cancer. As the story at

Reminds me of the time I tried to quit smoking and the nurse asked how long
I had smoked and I replied "I started about the age of three" She looked at
me funny and said " Why so young? " and I explained "Well I was drinking
heavy at the time"
--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Brian June 12th 06 10:12 PM

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Lloyd" wrote in message
I just happened to look at NewsMax.com for the first time in a long time,
and I found a story on the flavanoids found in hops. One type can
prevent
prostate cancer. As the story at

Reminds me of the time I tried to quit smoking and the nurse asked how
long I had smoked and I replied "I started about the age of three" She
looked at me funny and said " Why so young? " and I explained "Well I was
drinking heavy at the time"
--

Regards
B.H.

Pretty funny. Unfortunately, it makes me want a cigarette. It's been three
days.

-Brian

an_old_friend June 12th 06 10:46 PM

get help

Brian Hill wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message

get help

Brian Hill June 13th 06 12:20 AM

[OT] Beer may prevent prostate cancer

"Brian" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Lloyd" wrote in message
I just happened to look at NewsMax.com for the first time in a long time,
and I found a story on the flavanoids found in hops. One type can
prevent
prostate cancer. As the story at

Reminds me of the time I tried to quit smoking and the nurse asked how
long I had smoked and I replied "I started about the age of three" She
looked at me funny and said " Why so young? " and I explained "Well I was
drinking heavy at the time"
--

Regards
B.H.

Pretty funny. Unfortunately, it makes me want a cigarette. It's been three
days.

-Brian

Just quit again one week ago. started again this week. Good thing I don't
smoke much.

BH

[email protected] June 13th 06 02:06 PM

Retard Morgan has colon cancer!

assraped by an_old_friend wrote:
Brian Hill wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message

get

Why Marqueer, you've said you use beer enemas on your well reamed
asshole. That colon cancer you have is such a bitch, eh?

an old freind June 13th 06 04:41 PM

get help

wrote:
assraped by an_old_friend wrote:
Brian Hill wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message

get

That colon cancer you have is such a bitch, eh?

why the stupid lies?

Lloyd June 13th 06 04:43 PM

On 12 Jun 2006 14:46:13 -0700, an_old_friend Secwet Mark wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message
I think I can manage that, but just barely. Maybe Mark Morgan's method of
beer ingestion would be more efficient in reaching the prostate. I may
have to rethink his postings. Maybe Mark is onto something.

(This space reserved for Mark to post "get help".)

get help

Thanks. I'm glad to see that the space wasn't wasted.

*SMOOCH!*

an old freind June 13th 06 04:48 PM

Lloyd admits to being gay?

Lloyd wrote:
On 12 Jun 2006 14:46:13 -0700, an_old_friend Secwet Mark wrote:

*SMOOCH!*

nope I only kiss people you don't quailfy

[email protected] June 14th 06 02:30 PM

Rumpranger Markie has colon cancer!

Sodomized by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an_old_friend wrote:
Brian Hill wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message
get

That colon cancer you have is such a bitch, eh?

why the stupid lies?

Why the stupid denial? You are a rumpranger that has to kill the pain
of having a colon that resembles an elephant's trunk since you've been
butt banged so much you contracted cancer.

an old freind June 14th 06 04:40 PM

get help

wrote:
assraped by an_old_friend wrote:
Brian Hill wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message
get

That colon cancer you have is such a bitch, eh?

why the stupid lies?

Why the stupid denial?

answer my question

why the stupid lies
You are a rumpranger that has to kill the pain
of having a colon that resembles an elephant's trunk since you've been
butt banged so much you contracted cancer.

like that one

get help wismen

[email protected] June 15th 06 02:59 AM

Retard Marquer with the colon cancer and AIDS

wrote:
assraped by an_old_friend wrote:
Brian Hill wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message
get

That colon cancer you have is such a bitch, eh?
why the stupid lies?

Why the stupid denial?

answer my question

Why the stupid denial you have colon cancer, fatass?

why the stupid lies

Why the denial you are a faggot, cocksucker?

You are a rumpranger that has to kill the pain
of having a colon that resembles an elephant's trunk since you've been
butt banged so much you contracted cancer.

like that one

It's not a lie, colon cancer boy!

an old freind June 15th 06 03:02 AM

get help

wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an_old_friend wrote:
Brian Hill wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message
get

That colon cancer you have is such a bitch, eh?
why the stupid lies?

Why the stupid denial?

answer my question

Why the stupid denial you have colon cancer, fatass?

why are you lying?

I am dening you lie about colon cancer becuase it is a lie

You are a rumpranger that has to kill the pain
of having a colon that resembles an elephant's trunk since you've been
butt banged so much you contracted cancer.

like that one

It's not a lie, colon cancer boy!

yes it is a lie

get help

[email protected] June 15th 06 12:00 PM

Retard Marqueer get help for your lying

butt banged by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
assraped by an_old_friend wrote:
Brian Hill wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message
get

That colon cancer you have is such a bitch, eh?
why the stupid lies?

Why the stupid denial?
answer my question

Why the stupid denial you have colon cancer, fatass?

why are you lying?

Why are you so stupid?

I am dening you lie about colon cancer becuase it is a lie

No, you are desperately trying to cover it up, colon cancer boy.

You are a rumpranger that has to kill the pain
of having a colon that resembles an elephant's trunk since you've been
butt banged so much you contracted cancer.
like that one

It's not a lie, colon cancer boy!

yes it is a lie

No, it isn't. You've done everybody's act. You're a parrot with skin
on.

[email protected] June 16th 06 11:12 AM

Liar

wrote:
an old freind wrote:

I am dening you lie about colon cancer becuase it is a lie

No, you are desperately trying to cover it up, colon cancer boy.

why would I?

Just like you try to cover up the fact you have no education.

If I had cancer I would have cancer their no shame in that manny people
have cancer I don't happen to be amoug them

Liar, your colon sticks out like an elephant's trunk from getting
reamed so much!

an old freind June 16th 06 12:17 PM

get help

wrote:

If I had cancer I would have cancer their no shame in that manny people
have cancer I don't happen to be amoug them

Liar, your colon sticks out like an elephant's trunk from getting
reamed so much!

boy you are demented wismen

get help

[email protected] June 17th 06 04:38 PM

Retarded queer Markie

wrote:

If I had cancer I would have cancer their no shame in that manny people
have cancer I don't happen to be amoug them

Liar, your colon sticks out like an elephant's trunk from getting
reamed so much!

boy you are

I am right, huh, queer?

an old friend June 17th 06 04:42 PM

get help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

I am right, huh, queer?

nope
not even close
get help

[email protected] June 17th 06 04:47 PM

Retard Morgan

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar, your colon sticks out like an elephant's trunk from getting
reamed so much!

boy you are

I am right, huh, queer?

nope

Yep.

not even close

Does your shemale wife roll up your cancerous colon like a ribbon?

an old freind June 17th 06 05:17 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

not even close

Does your shemale wife roll up your cancerous colon like a ribbon?

lets see no cancer at all no shemale in my life let alone my bed

no reason to roll up my colon

where does your demetned mind come up with this ****?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 17th 06 05:36 PM

Marky is owned!

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

not even close

Does your shemale wife roll up your cancerous colon like a ribbon?

lets see no cancer at all no shemale in my life let alone my bed

Liar.

no reason to roll up my colon

So you leave rooled out like a ribbon?

an old friend June 17th 06 05:39 PM

get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

not even close

Does your shemale wife roll up your cancerous colon like a ribbon?

lets see no cancer at all no shemale in my life let alone my bed

Liar.

nope simple truth
get help

[email protected] June 17th 06 09:13 PM

Markie likes those beer enemas

an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

not even close

Does your shemale wife roll up your cancerous colon like a ribbon?
lets see no cancer at all no shemale in my life let alone my bed

Liar.

nope

Yep, you are the one who caonfessed to having beer enemas.

an old freind June 17th 06 10:56 PM

get ehlp

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep, you are the one who caonfessed to having beer enemas.

yes I did

your point?

[email protected] June 19th 06 01:52 PM

Markie makes good spell --- ehlp

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep, you are the one who confessed to having beer enemas.

yes I did

BWHAHAHAHA Markie admits he's a waster of a perfectly good beverage and
a pervert!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 20th 06 07:55 PM

Kb9rqz spams

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
get

Quit spamming, stupid.

an old freind June 20th 06 08:13 PM

Kb9rqz spams not

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
get

Quit spamming, stupid.

never started just responding your libel

you wnat this sort of response to stop , stoplibeling me
get help

[email protected] June 22nd 06 02:07 PM

Kb9rqz spams

an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
get

Quit spamming, stupid.

never started just responding your libel

No, you are spamming.

an old friend June 22nd 06 05:54 PM

Kb9rqz spams not

wrote:
an old freind wrote:

never started just responding your libel

No, you are spamming.

can't be spam as long as it is in direct response to your libel wisemen

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 23rd 06 03:30 PM

Kb9rqz spams all the time

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:

never started just responding your libel

No, you are spamming.

can't be spam as long

Wrong, spammer!

an old friend June 23rd 06 04:28 PM

Kb9rqz spams not

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

can't be spam as long as it is in direct response to your libel wisemen

Wrong, spammer!

cuting the words that hrt wismen

get help

[email protected] June 24th 06 04:00 PM

Retard Kb9rqz spams always

an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

can't be spam as long as it is in direct response to your libel wisemen

Wrong, spammer!

cuting the words that hrt wismen

Except you are the one that snipped words, retard.

Dave Heil June 24th 06 04:40 PM

Retard Kb9rqz spams always

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
can't be spam as long as it is in direct response to your libel wisemen
Wrong, spammer!

cuting the words that hrt wismen

Except you are the one that snipped words, retard.

Heck, Lloydie/Markie/Billy/George/Roger's imaginary friend, you snip
quite often and you even change the words of others. You have a celtic
cross on your front door (decoration?) and you spew filth on newsgroups.

Be all that you can be.

Dave K8MN

NoNads Woger June 25th 06 10:13 AM

Retard Kb9rqz spams always

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
k.net...
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
can't be spam as long as it is in direct response to your libel wisemen
Wrong, spammer!

cuting the words that hrt wismen

Except you are the one that snipped words, retard.

Heck, Lloydie/Markie/Billy/George/Roger's imaginary friend, you snip
quite often and you even change the words of others. You have a celtic
cross on your front door (decoration?) and you spew filth on newsgroups.

Be all that you can be.

Dave K8MN

Roger is already "all he can be". And that ain't much.

Lloyd June 25th 06 02:18 PM

Retard Kb9rqz spams always

People like Roger are societal misfits, who never seem
to figure out they are the root of their problems and not
others.

Lloyd Johnson

an old friend June 25th 06 03:48 PM

Kb9rqz spams never

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

can't be spam as long as it is in direct response to your libel
wisemen
Wrong, spammer!
cuting the words that hrt wismen

Except you are the one that snipped words, retard.

Heck, Lloydie/Markie/Billy/George/Roger's imaginary friend, you snip
quite often and you even change the words of others. You have a celtic
cross on your front door (decoration?) and you spew filth on newsgroups.

Be all that you can be.

sadly he is/does

Dave K8MN

[email protected] June 25th 06 05:21 PM

Kb9rqz spams still

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

can't be spam as long as it is in direct response to your libel wisemen

Wrong, spammer!
cuting the words that hrt wismen

Except you are the one that snipped words, retard.

nope

Yep. You do it every time the words hurt you so.

an old friend June 25th 06 08:52 PM

Kb9rqz spams not

wrote:
get help sicko