Old June 12th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Lloyd

Default [OT] Beer may prevent prostate cancer

I just happened to look at NewsMax.com for the first time in a long time,
and I found a story on the flavanoids found in hops. One type can prevent
prostate cancer. As the story at

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...011.shtml?s=he

goes on to say:

"... the ingredient is present in such small amounts that a person would
have to drink more than 17 beers to benefit."

I think I can manage that, but just barely. Maybe Mark Morgan's method of
beer ingestion would be more efficient in reaching the prostate. I may
have to rethink his postings. Maybe Mark is onto something.

(This space reserved for Mark to post "get help".)

Old June 12th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"Lloyd" wrote in message
I just happened to look at NewsMax.com for the first time in a long time,
and I found a story on the flavanoids found in hops. One type can prevent
prostate cancer. As the story at

Reminds me of the time I tried to quit smoking and the nurse asked how long
I had smoked and I replied "I started about the age of three" She looked at
me funny and said " Why so young? " and I explained "Well I was drinking
heavy at the time"
--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Old June 12th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Brian

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Lloyd" wrote in message
I just happened to look at NewsMax.com for the first time in a long time,
and I found a story on the flavanoids found in hops. One type can
prevent
prostate cancer. As the story at

Reminds me of the time I tried to quit smoking and the nurse asked how
long I had smoked and I replied "I started about the age of three" She
looked at me funny and said " Why so young? " and I explained "Well I was
drinking heavy at the time"
--

Regards
B.H.

Pretty funny. Unfortunately, it makes me want a cigarette. It's been three
days.

-Brian

Old June 12th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend

Default get help

Brian Hill wrote:

get help

Old June 13th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"Brian" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Lloyd" wrote in message
I just happened to look at NewsMax.com for the first time in a long time,
and I found a story on the flavanoids found in hops. One type can
prevent
prostate cancer. As the story at

Reminds me of the time I tried to quit smoking and the nurse asked how
long I had smoked and I replied "I started about the age of three" She
looked at me funny and said " Why so young? " and I explained "Well I was
drinking heavy at the time"
--

Regards
B.H.

Pretty funny. Unfortunately, it makes me want a cigarette. It's been three
days.

-Brian

Just quit again one week ago. started again this week. Good thing I don't
smoke much.

BH

Old June 13th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Retard Morgan has colon cancer!

assraped by an_old_friend wrote:
Brian Hill wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message

get

Why Marqueer, you've said you use beer enemas on your well reamed
asshole. That colon cancer you have is such a bitch, eh?

Old June 13th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old freind

wrote:
assraped by an_old_friend wrote:
Brian Hill wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message

get

That colon cancer you have is such a bitch, eh?

why the stupid lies?

Old June 13th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Lloyd

On 12 Jun 2006 14:46:13 -0700, an_old_friend Secwet Mark wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message
I think I can manage that, but just barely. Maybe Mark Morgan's method of
beer ingestion would be more efficient in reaching the prostate. I may
have to rethink his postings. Maybe Mark is onto something.

(This space reserved for Mark to post "get help".)

get help

Thanks. I'm glad to see that the space wasn't wasted.

*SMOOCH!*
Old June 13th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old freind

Default Lloyd admits to being gay?

Lloyd wrote:
On 12 Jun 2006 14:46:13 -0700, an_old_friend Secwet Mark wrote:

*SMOOCH!*

nope I only kiss people you don't quailfy