Old June 16th 06, 11:09 AM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Roger Wiseman

Default my personal ad

Glendale WV sissy desires to be spanked and forceably greeked with a
large tool. Perfer large bald men 25-35. I am a 50 something Jewish
man who has a fat wallet and is very lonely. I like to jack to Shemale

porn but perfer a man who is "all man", a mans man if you will.

If you think you are the one then call me at 1-304-845-0109. Ask for
Roger.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old June 16th 06, 12:31 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

Roger Wiseman wrote:
Glendale WV sissy desires to be spanked and forceably greeked with a
large tool.

nah you aint roger and he does not desere that he deserves to be
murdered it is likely to happen but that is what he desrves

Old June 16th 06, 01:00 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd Davies wrote:
Glen

I recently learned the pleasure of getting ****ed by three guys at
once! I
had one guy laying on my bed, and I was riding him hard. His cousin
came up
behind me and pounded my ass while another friend shoved his fat dick
in my
mouth. I love being ****ed like a naughty little whore! Call me and you
can
use me with all of your friends..

Some dirty games that I like to play include Bathroom Fun, Family Play,

BabySitter Scenes, Rape Play, Submission & More.... Dirty little girls
like
me have nothing off limits!

Pull your dick out & dial me... let's have some naughty fun together!

(256)232-3000
(256) 233-4396
Lloydie

Old June 16th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Stagger Lee

Default Mark Morgan -kb9rqz - makes death threats

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 07:54:18 -0400, Fake Eric wrote:
:
: Death threats from Mark Morgan noted and forwarded along with headers to
:
:

I doubt that you sent anything they'll take seriously, Woger. The
last time you reported me to an NSP, you used an anonymous remailer,
and your "complaint" was thrown away by Chris Caputo after he
forwarded it to me for my amusement. You screwed up and left your own
unique stamp on the anonymous email, and it was obvious that you had
sent it.

That was when I outed your Stratuswave account, remember?

The first thing you have to do when you send email to an ISP is to use
your real name and email address. Anything else, and the complaint
usually gets tossed. Even if you do use your real name, many ISPs
have a low level employee manning the abuse account, and it's really
hard to get them to take any action on a complaint.

To bypass all of that, most people who are seriously registering a
complaint use the U.S. Mail to send a letter to the ISP. The letter
gets attention that an email will never get, because most businesses
put incoming letters into a tracking system in order to make sure that
they are handled properly. The letter also bypasses all of the
Internet email blocks and gets into the hands of a real person.

So if you're going to complain with effect, send a well constructed
buisness letter to Hughes, and they're likely to respond more
favorably (from your viewpoint). I know that tactic worked quite well
with Pam Hoffer, for example, because you got dumped by Ovis within
days after she was contacted by mail.

Yes, mail is the way to go.

(Hope this helped.)

Jbtre unf n qrngu jvfu.

====================
"Guess again ****-for-brains. Maybe I got back on Stratuswave through
somebody else signing up and just using their account on purpose, just
to **** you ****heads and Stratuswave off. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" --
AB8MQ in message-id

====================
"Wrong again, FATASS, I told Pammy to go **** herself after she called
here, all upset. I guyess it was because she was behind giving the
black system admin she has a blowjob in the server room and giving one
to her dog." -- AB8MQ in message-id

(Ed.: Pam Hoffer was probably not pleased at all when she read the
quote above. Think it could have biased her against Woger?)

The Pool Alun Policy 81 June 4th 04 03:30 AM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Radio and Electronics Hania Lux Shortwave 0 October 18th 03 12:13 AM
FA : RF / EMF microwave signal detector , personal exposure monitor k4nlz Swap 1 August 20th 03 06:16 PM