Old June 16th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Markie pegs the irony meter!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Markie likes little boys and goats.

get

Jealoius that you have sex with little boys and gots and other men?
Please!

Old June 17th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Brain dead Morgan

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

But we know you prefer other men and goats, don't you?

you do need to stopp thinking

No He'd be like you brain dead Morgan.