RadioBanter

-   -   I HAVE MY OWN NEWSGROUPS IM FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/96797-i-have-my-own-newsgroups-im-famous.html)

Roger Wiseman June 18th 06 04:55 PM

I HAVE MY OWN NEWSGROUPS IM FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alt.asshole.roger-wiseman

alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman

alt.fag-lamer.roger-wiseman.chucklehead

alt.fan.fatassed.woger.wiseman-dicksucker

alt.idiot.roger-wiseman

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

an old friend June 18th 06 06:38 PM

get help

Roger Wiseman wrote:
no not wisemen wisenen is not famus he notorious

an old friend June 18th 06 06:56 PM

get help

Lloyd wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
Roger Wiseman wrote:
no not wisemen wisenen is not famus he notorious

And you, like Wiseman,

i am in no way like wisemen
wismen is a pedophilesed sexual psoiciopath

I OTOH would like to discuss radios in radio newgruops

and no body will let me

(I am looking though to seeign how wismen twists that statment it might
be good)

an old friend June 18th 06 07:27 PM

get help forger

Roger Wiseman wrote:
no not wisemen wisenen is not famus he notorious

And you, like Wiseman,

i am in no way like wisemen
wismen is a pedophilesed sexual psoiciopath

I OTOH would like to discuss radios in radio newgruops

and no body will let me

(I am looking though to seeign how wismen twists that statment it might
be good)

i dnot stir no pot an porvoking roger is more fun than porvoking othurs. i
spam becuas it is wht i do day in and day out.One think for sure is you or
anbody else will nver call me smart.

get help forger

Lloyd June 18th 06 07:46 PM

Oddball

Roger Wiseman wrote:
no not wisemen wisenen is not famus he notorious

And you, like Wiseman, are a waste of Oxygen.
Get an education.