Old June 18th 06, 04:55 PM posted to alt.asshole.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Roger Wiseman

Default I HAVE MY OWN NEWSGROUPS IM FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alt.asshole.roger-wiseman

alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman

alt.fag-lamer.roger-wiseman.chucklehead

alt.fan.fatassed.woger.wiseman-dicksucker

alt.idiot.roger-wiseman

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old June 18th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

no not wisemen wisenen is not famus he notorious

Old June 18th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Lloyd wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
Roger Wiseman wrote:
no not wisemen wisenen is not famus he notorious

And you, like Wiseman,

i am in no way like wisemen
wismen is a pedophilesed sexual psoiciopath

I OTOH would like to discuss radios in radio newgruops

and no body will let me

(I am looking though to seeign how wismen twists that statment it might
be good)

Old June 18th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help forger

Roger Wiseman wrote:
no not wisemen wisenen is not famus he notorious

And you, like Wiseman,

i am in no way like wisemen
wismen is a pedophilesed sexual psoiciopath

I OTOH would like to discuss radios in radio newgruops

and no body will let me

(I am looking though to seeign how wismen twists that statment it might
be good)

i dnot stir no pot an porvoking roger is more fun than porvoking othurs. i
spam becuas it is wht i do day in and day out.One think for sure is you or
anbody else will nver call me smart.

get help forger

Old June 18th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

Default Oddball

Roger Wiseman wrote:
no not wisemen wisenen is not famus he notorious

And you, like Wiseman, are a waste of Oxygen.
Get an education.

Old June 18th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default provoking roger

I HAVE MY OWN NEWSGROUPS IM FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com Policy 1 March 13th 06 08:58 PM
Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 10:27 AM
The FAQ (Well, Question 1, at least) Airy R.Bean Homebrew 20 February 22nd 05 07:04 PM
The FAQ (Well, Question 1, at least) Airy R.Bean General 20 February 22nd 05 07:04 PM