Old June 25th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend

Default get help

get help sicko

Old June 26th 06, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Retard Morgan snips and runs away

an old friend wrote:
wrote:

More running, retard Morgan?

get

Poor Markie, reduced to being a parrot, like the defeated loser his is
in real life.

Old June 26th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend

get help sicko

Old June 27th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

Default How I picked Slow Code for a Nickname.

"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
I wanted a nickname that would help me connect with new hams and nickle
upgrades on the internet. I had two good nicknames picked out but I
couldn't decide which one to use, so I flipped a coin. It was either
going to be 'Slow Code' or 'Hey Stupid'.

hey stupidwould have been as welcomeing

Hope that answered a few questions. :-)

73

liar you have no positive regards for anyone or the ARS

At some point, I'm sure I'll need to switch to 'Hey Stupid' when the CW
exam is gone. I could start using it whenever I follow-up to your
incoherent babbling too.

SC
Old June 27th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

73

liar you have no positive regards for anyone or the ARS

At some point, I'm sure I'll need to switch to 'Hey Stupid' when the CW
exam is gone. I could start using it whenever I follow-up to your
incoherent babbling too.

and no regard for the truth either

SC

Old June 27th 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Retard Markie spams

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Poor Markie, reduced to being a parrot, like the defeated loser his is
in real life.

get brawk! Markie wants a cracker!

BWHAHAHAHA

Old June 27th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default get help sicko

get help sicko

Old June 28th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Retard Markie spam

an old freind wrote:
get bwhahaha Markie is such an easy willing victim

Markie want a cracker? No, Markie wants Wisemen's dick!

Old June 28th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend

wrote:
get help sicko
Markie want a cracker? No, Markie wants Wisemen's dick!

nobody male or female wants your dick or your ass
get help sicko

Old June 30th 06, 12:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Retarded chimp Markie

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko
Markie want a cracker? No, Markie wants Wisemen's dick!

nobody

You do, faggot.