Old June 23rd 06, 05:12 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

an_old_friend wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:14:55 GMT, (an_old_friend)

get ehlp forger

Old June 23rd 06, 08:38 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.policy
dave hillstrom

Default dave hillstrom is a fuking ass whole

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:16:21 GMT, (an_old_friend)
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:14:55 GMT,
(an_old_friend)

an_old_friend wrote:
dave hillstrom wrote:
On 20 Jun 2006 12:07:43 -0700,

wrote:

Hi Brent Hamm, you get any more of DUI's you ****ing alcoholic?
get

Get a clue!

did you actually think that this meaningless crap was worthy of
alt.flame attention?

**** off, Hillstrom.

hillsrom sucs kock rooche kock

shut up **** four branis hillstrom
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

sad to say, but i dont think your burbling is accomplishing what youd
like it to.

maybe if you post eight or nine times instead of just three times in a
row, maybe then ill be intimidated, following your every suggestion.

that or ill just laugh at you some more. one or the other im sure.

--
Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj
"I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went

Old June 23rd 06, 09:01 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:38:04 -0400, dave hillstrom
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:16:21 GMT, (an_old_friend)
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:14:55 GMT,
(an_old_friend)

an_old_friend wrote:
dave hillstrom wrote:
On 20 Jun 2006 12:07:43 -0700,

http://i4.tinypic.com/15f0sxv.jpg

Old June 23rd 06, 09:58 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.policy
dave hillstrom

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:01:27 GMT, (an_old_friend)
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:38:04 -0400, dave hillstrom
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:16:21 GMT,
(an_old_friend)
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:14:55 GMT,
(an_old_friend)

an_old_friend wrote:
dave hillstrom wrote:
On 20 Jun 2006 12:07:43 -0700,

wrote:

[...]

im sorry that he gave you anal warts. ok, i lied. i couldnt give a
**** if you got warts from someone or not.

though im not sure how this affects our little talk.

Old June 23rd 06, 10:36 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

dave hillstrom wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:01:27 GMT, (an_old_friend)

forger

Old June 25th 06, 08:39 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:16:21 GMT, (an_old_friend)
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:14:55 GMT,
(an_old_friend)

an_old_friend wrote: