Old June 23rd 06, 07:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Gerry Hambone

Default this place rocks!

just got my cobra 200............AUUUUUUUUDDDIIIIOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.rrcom.com/welcome.html

Old June 23rd 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
A.E. 352

Alot of folks are having trouble with the Cobra 200 radios. Some are
literally going-up in smoke for no reason.

American Eagle 352
38 LSB

Old June 23rd 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Gerry Hambone

"A.E. 352" wrote in message
Alot of folks are having trouble with the Cobra 200 radios. Some are
literally going-up in smoke for no reason.

American Eagle 352
38 LSB

Hey 352,

So far so good with mine. They are cheaper than a lot of radios,but
hopefully it will keep on working. I went from a Galaxy Pluto to the 200. I
like the extra power but could have done without the lighted background.

Old June 24th 06, 01:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
PowerHouse Communications

Hey, who's that pudgy guy in the blue shirt taking the picture of the Cobra
200? You can see the reflection on the channel knob; look closely, you can
see the tripod and the camera, as well as his buddy standing next to him...

Old June 24th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
A.E. 352

The radios look sharp. The store 'Best Buys' was selling them here for about
$250 a couple of months ago.

Old June 25th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
A.E. 352

The 'newer' vesion of the Cobra 200 has Toshiba finals in it. Apparently it
was the 'older' ones that were having problems with smoked finals and
drivers. The new version also has a limiter in it, so max output on SSB is
now about 125 watts or so

..

Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 11:27 AM
What's Wrong With This Place? Lenny Shortwave 11 April 4th 04 10:01 AM
WANTED MOTOROLA HT1000 6 PLACE RACK CHARGER John Equipment 2 January 22nd 04 01:09 AM
WANTED MOTOROLA HT1000 6 PLACE RACK CHARGER John Equipment 0 January 21st 04 07:04 AM