RadioBanter

-   -   Quick Survey. Phonies ignore. When was the last time you had a CW QSO? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/97532-quick-survey-phonies-ignore-when-last-time-you-had-cw-qso.html)

Slow Code June 30th 06 12:37 AM

Quick Survey. Phonies ignore. When was the last time you had a CW QSO?

Do you remember when you last made a CW contact and Did you enjoy it?

-or-

You don't want to soil yourself by using CW. You would rather send
potty mouth text messages on rrap and the main HF radio in your shack is a
CB with an echo mic connected to it.

We're in deep **** when CW goes away if you people are what
modernized hams looks like.

OK, you can go back to potty mouth flaming each other again. 73

sc

an_old_friend June 30th 06 12:49 AM

Slow Code wrote:
Do you remember when you last made a CW contact and Did you enjoy it?

shad a few on FD got pretty bored with it but heck I was help out at a
club funtion

an old freind June 30th 06 03:19 PM

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Do you remember when you last made a CW contact and Did you enjoy it?

shad a few on FD got pretty bored with it but heck I was help out at a
club funtion

And only on 6 meters and above, training wheel ham, huh? BWHAHAHAHAHA!

nope 20 m cw this Feild day remember

Hey Stupid July 1st 06 12:21 AM

Quick Survey. Phonies ignore. When was the last time you had a CW QSO?

"an_old_friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Do you remember when you last made a CW contact and Did you enjoy it?

shad a few on FD got pretty bored with it but heck I was help out at a
club funtion

Yes, for you it would get very boring, having to send 8 dits after every
spelling mistake.

sc

an_old_friend July 1st 06 01:06 AM

Quick Survey. Phonies ignore. When was the last time you had a CW QSO?

Hey Stupid wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Do you remember when you last made a CW contact and Did you enjoy it?

shad a few on FD got pretty bored with it but heck I was help out at a
club funtion

Yes, for you it would get very boring, having to send 8 dits after every
spelling mistake.

why would I do that

everything was canned the only thing I had to do was type out what I
thought to other call ws andI could nomaly just cut and paste that too

sc

[email protected] July 1st 06 03:02 AM

Slow Code wrote:
Do you remember when you last made a CW contact and Did you enjoy it?

Yes (1987) and No.

-or-

You don't want to soil yourself by using CW. You would rather send
potty mouth text messages on rrap and the main HF radio in your shack is a
CB with an echo mic connected to it.

You appear quite accomplished at trashing the group. I guess the HF
bands are closed.

We're in deep **** when CW goes away if you people are what
modernized hams looks like.

CW will go away when you quit convincing people of its usefulness.

OK, you can go back to potty mouth flaming each other again. 73

Where you going? Did a band open up?