Old June 30th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

Default Quick Survey. Phonies ignore. When was the last time you had a CW QSO?

Do you remember when you last made a CW contact and Did you enjoy it?

-or-

You don't want to soil yourself by using CW. You would rather send
potty mouth text messages on rrap and the main HF radio in your shack is a
CB with an echo mic connected to it.

We're in deep **** when CW goes away if you people are what
modernized hams looks like.

OK, you can go back to potty mouth flaming each other again. 73

sc
Old June 30th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Slow Code wrote:
Do you remember when you last made a CW contact and Did you enjoy it?

shad a few on FD got pretty bored with it but heck I was help out at a
club funtion

Old July 1st 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an_old_friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Do you remember when you last made a CW contact and Did you enjoy it?

shad a few on FD got pretty bored with it but heck I was help out at a
club funtion

Yes, for you it would get very boring, having to send 8 dits after every
spelling mistake.

sc
Old July 1st 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Hey Stupid wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Do you remember when you last made a CW contact and Did you enjoy it?

shad a few on FD got pretty bored with it but heck I was help out at a
club funtion

Yes, for you it would get very boring, having to send 8 dits after every
spelling mistake.

why would I do that

everything was canned the only thing I had to do was type out what I
thought to other call ws andI could nomaly just cut and paste that too

sc

Old July 1st 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
Do you remember when you last made a CW contact and Did you enjoy it?

Yes (1987) and No.

-or-

You don't want to soil yourself by using CW. You would rather send
potty mouth text messages on rrap and the main HF radio in your shack is a
CB with an echo mic connected to it.

You appear quite accomplished at trashing the group. I guess the HF
bands are closed.

We're in deep **** when CW goes away if you people are what
modernized hams looks like.

CW will go away when you quit convincing people of its usefulness.

OK, you can go back to potty mouth flaming each other again. 73

Where you going? Did a band open up?