Old June 30th 06, 01:32 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default Field day was great, even the phonies had fun and learned from us dinosaurs.

Tom Ring wrote:
Slow wrote:

Tom Ring wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:

He's not just Slow Code, he's slow everything, especially on the
uptake.

Yes, but I'm still faster than you.

sc

And won't tell you who he is. Chicken **** seems an appropriate
description.

Although I'd bet I can find out who it is. I won't bother, but it
isn't all that hard if you know the ISP business. And since that's
what I do for a living...

tom
K0TAR

I'm really happy the FCC eliminated the 20 wpm Code requirement so you
could get your Extra.

sc

Are you sure I don't know 20?

And with that you join another idiot.

PLONK!

i lkie sloid waste now I hav a scat partie tis wekkend
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download