Old July 8th 06, 11:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default grE8t LIberY Net 2-nite - Wheeeeee

Time 4 the Great Liberty Net - ham radio's answer to
Alex Jones, Joyce Reily, Brother Stair and all other
short wave radio kooks! This be better cause it be LIVE RAdio.

10:00 pM on or about 3.950 kHz ham radio (+/- 30 kHz LSB usually
between 3.950 and 3.990 someplace) Tune in you wot be dis-apointerd.

Fap! - Fap! - Fap!- Fap! - Fap!

WhIle yOu R waiting check out my funny PET VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2CPr1zXqDU
Old July 8th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
LW LW is offline

Redpantyman wrote:
Time 4 the Great Liberty Net - snip

If I've said it once I've said it ten thousand times -

Y-MAN IS THE GREAT LIBERTY NET PROCLAIMER ! ! !

Old July 8th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default get help sicko

get help sicko

Old July 8th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

get help sicko

Old July 9th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.scatology

gte hplp desk for you forrged bi-scat bashing forggetr
"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
get help sicko

Old July 9th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
LW LW is offline

wrote:
Hi Lardass! Another lonely Saturday Night for you, huh? But aren't they all?

If you're referring to Mr. Davies, I don't think the post was by him.

He's on a well-earned sabbatical leave from Papa John's and has gone to
spend a few months in the contemplative life at profit Stair's
monastery.

He'll be contemplating false predictions and "young colored girls"
under the tutelage of none other than the profit himself.

I think Mr. Davies has been selected from tens of thousands of
candidates to succeed the aging profit and will now become the new
"profit in training".

Look for Mr. Davies in the picture files at
http://www.overcomerministry.org/ - he'll surely be included soon.

Maybe there'll be candids of him meditating "out behind the barn" with
Sister Tameka and Sister Rasheeka and Sister LaWanda and Sister
RaShanda.

Too bad Mr. Davies will be out of town during Huntsville hamfest.

But I'm sure he'd prefer to be making false predictions with the "young
colored girls" over a delivering pizza to a bunch of geeky old ham
operators any day.

Old July 9th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

"Redpantyman" wrote in message

Time 4 the Great Liberty Net - ham radio's answer to
Alex Jones, Joyce Reily, Brother Stair and all other
short wave radio kooks! This be better cause it be LIVE RAdio.

PHOOEY on those BLOWHARDS
and OLD FARTKNOCKERS!!
All they ever do is talk the same tired
old crap week after month after year.
Oy! they are a bunch of TOTAL RETARDS
who were likely rejected by the special olimpics.

Instead you should be listening to
BROTHER STAIR on 6.890 at night.
The Profit of Walterboro is the TRUE PROFIT who speaks the
real deal unlike those ham radio schmuck-a-doodles.

Old July 9th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
LW LW is offline

oppositecoinshiner wrote:

Instead you should be listening to BROTHER STAIR on 6.890 at night. The Profit of Walterboro is the TRUE PROFIT who speaks the real deal unlike those ham radio schmuck-a-doodles.

Zowie - I just tuned in this last day profit of God on 6890 .. boy does
he have a message ! ! !

No wonder everyone listens to the profit instead of The Great Liberty
Net now.

Lots of fading here in MemTown but the profit's message is punching
through anyway.

Does Sister Theresa still sing "The King is Coming"?

Old July 9th 06, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

LW wrote:
Redpantyman wrote:
Time 4 the Great Liberty Net - snip

If I've said it once I've said it ten thousand times -

Y-MAN IS THE GREAT LIBERTY NET PROCLAIMER ! ! !

That's right. Accept no substitutes!

Ahem ...

Hear ye SWLs and hams, hear ye unto the four corners of the earth. THE
GREAT LIBERTY NET is now in session on 3950 khz LSB. Forsake ye The
Profit Stair. Nay, listen to him not. Forsake ye your silly attempt to
hear that 10 milliwatt LW beacon from Antarctica. Nay, DF it not. Turn
straight away from your foolishness, tune to 3950 khz for a
life-changing experience ... listen to THE GREAT LIBERY NET!

"A Saturday without the Liberty Net is like a day without a bowel
movement" ... WA9KJI.

Old July 9th 06, 06:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
LW LW is offline

Y-Man wrote:

"A Saturday without the Liberty Net is like a day without a bowel movement" ... WA9KJI.

And we concur - a very wise quote from a very wise man. In fact we
once heard him called "the best operator in ham radio" by (if I
remember correctly) Mr. Jimmy Dale, whom I do not know.

Welcome back, Y-Man - someone suggested that you were out having a
3-some with Janet Reno and Hillary Clinton.