Old July 12th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Default interesting

the way yz has to make a guest appearence to keep his followers ****ing with
rqz

Old July 12th 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Not Not Me wrote:
the way yz has to make a guest appearence to keep his followers ****ing with
rqz

indeed it interesting I am glad that some one else has noticed that and
sated that publicaly

Inded Wismen and his gaggle of sockpuppets were dropping of then
Robeson comes backto whip up the troops (wismen does clearly quailify
for the plural)

Old July 12th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Not Not Me wrote:
the way yz has to make a guest appearence to keep his followers ****ing
with
rqz

indeed it interesting I am glad that some one else has noticed that and
sated that publicaly

Inded Wismen and his gaggle of sockpuppets were dropping of then
Robeson comes backto whip up the troops (wismen does clearly quailify
for the plural)

oh there's several who have noticed this. same mo.cross post to sex groups &
stir up the cb'ers. i wouldn't think yz would bid them the time of day in
person but they are too childish to see this.oh lets not forget post crap to
look like its from rqz in strange groups. its old,old crap & we see through
it.keep up the good fight,pal.

Old July 12th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Not Not Me wrote:
the way yz has to make a guest appearence to keep his followers ****ing
with
rqz

indeed it interesting I am glad that some one else has noticed that and
sated that publicaly

Inded Wismen and his gaggle of sockpuppets were dropping of then
Robeson comes backto whip up the troops (wismen does clearly quailify
for the plural)

oh there's several who have noticed this.

but few are kind enough to state it open thank you
same mo.cross post to sex groups &
stir up the cb'ers. i wouldn't think yz would bid them the time of day in
person but they are too childish to see this.oh lets not forget post crap to
look like its from rqz in strange groups. its old,old crap & we see through
it.keep up the good fight,pal.

I do try

thank you for your support

BTW to restof hte NG I don't or care who this is I am reling I remember
churchhill on learning of the invasion of Ruusaai say" If Hilter
invaded Hell Id give the devil a favorable mention in the house of
Commons"