Old July 13th 06, 09:49 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.men,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default MARKIE NEEDS TO END IT.

markie-tard can stop the problems in the radio groups.write a 500 word
essay to k4 explaining why you post abusive statements about hs family
on usenet. also explain how you claim you are not a homo but admt to
desiring homo acts.then stop spreadng your sick details to usenet.

Old July 13th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get help

wrote:
markie-tard can stop the problems in the radio groups.write a 500 word
essay to k4 explaining why you post abusive statements about hs family
on usenet. also explain how you claim you are not a homo but admt to
desiring homo acts.then stop spreadng your sick details to usenet.

Mark has no power to stop K4yyz from conituing his campaign of hate and
stalking indeed I beleive that k4yz can no longer what he has set lose

but I never postedabout steve families till posted about mine and other
people family

I never threatened to uder another he has on numerous occasion

I am not a homsexuaul amussing that was posted as I was ****ing my in
our swiming pool just now an intersting experence

I have never posted of my sexaul activies (till now) in the radio NG
except in direct response to others

I posted about sex in sex ngs that is what they are for radio NGs are
for Radio but Robeson and Wismen and other think they are abotu bashing
other peoples sex lives

I can't stop that (sort of murdering a number of people these days)

you don't like what the NGs have become, well neither do I

if you were serious about imporving the tone of the radio ngs your
would have posted in only radio NG's but you are a troll given you may
hav some success I thought Id address these issues today as I have not
done so in while

Old July 14th 06, 12:35 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.men,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
[...]

gte hlp
i neevr said i fuced in pool but only gave hed so gte hlp sicko

Old July 14th 06, 12:38 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.men,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
get help sick forger