Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 15th 06, 11:45 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

Default New Sheriff, Paul Schreck

My Paul Schreck troll served its purpose.

For the last ten days I've watched as my New Sheriff In Town troll pitted
you guys one against the other. To watch the verbal exchanges was reward
enough, but to watch you guys argue amongst yourselves was the best yet.

You guys went nuts looking at headers while stumbling over yourselves to get
"one up" on the other in the quest to figure out from whence my post
originated.

The best part of this was when Paul himself commented that he would be
posting complaints to my ISP for my sheer audacity. For what? I did not use
Paul's name, remember? I used a name similar to, but not exactly as Paul
spells his name.

Seems that stuffed-shirt Paul and his like-minded egocentric cohorts dislike
being chastised, or worse, being made fun of.

By the way, Paul, I'm still waiting to see those complaints you offhandedly
said you would lodge. Empty threats?