RadioBanter

-   -   what has happened to Hams (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/99990-re-what-has-happened-hams.html)

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve July 28th 06 11:20 PM

what has happened to Hams

wrote:
another post anyother sin
an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
You still prove you don't have a college education.

bearing false witness is a sin wismen

You should know, you do it enough.

I don't

I could do so it serves my purpose not to

But you DO do it, Marqueer.

you lied and distorted again wismen I said I could prove my graduation
but I choose not too
you are a filthy piece of **** and you proove it everytime you posy

an_old_friend July 31st 06 07:42 PM

grant you peace and forgivness for your crimes

an old friend August 2nd 06 04:40 PM

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
grant you peace and forgivness for your crimes

You should ask for yourself, hypocrite.

bearing false witness is sin Wismen but your sin doesn't alter mthe
truth of my log

an old freind August 3rd 06 04:50 PM

grant you peace and forgivness for your crimes

wrote:
only in your demented dreams woger

an old friend August 4th 06 03:29 PM

grant you peace and forgivness for your crimes

wrote:
only in your demented mind