Old July 27th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default what has happened to Hams

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

but only a sicko like you would compare an EME contact to incestous
sodomy

Going to cry, you child molesting pervert?
you are the sicko

You are the one who perverts klids.
I certainly do not molest "klids" whatver they are I don't molest kids
eiether except in your preverted dreams

why would I cry

That is exactly what you are doing, faggot.
no crying wismen

Yes, that is exactly what you are doing, spammer.

I say YOU can't do EME Wismen becuase of your attittude indeed what can
you do on the air besides jam other hams
. Most other hams can do EME, stupid, you
are such a moron.
but you can't do it wiseman

Roger has done it, you lose, fool.
prove it

Prove you have, child molester.

I have described a sation that is cappable of making such contact you
have not I have posted a list of contacts you have not

You can't even post a complete sentence in English high school dropout.
The only moon bounce is you bouncing off your daddy's fat ass.

all you can do jam other ham on air on the
net

But Lardass and you claim Roger has no signal, so how could he jam
anybody? You can't get your lies straight.
I never claimed you hadno signal just not awgood one

Wrong guess, dumbas. Roger does have a signal.

but not a good one

Prove he doesn't.

Old July 28th 06, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:
an old freind wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Going to cry, you child molesting pervert?

you are the sicko

You are the one who perverts klids.

Klids? Aren't you the guy always going on about Mark's spelling?

why would I cry

That is exactly what you are doing, faggot.

I say YOU can't do EME Wismen becuase of your attittude indeed what can
you do on the air besides jam other hams

. Most other hams can do EME, stupid, you
are such a moron.

but you can't do it wiseman

Roger has done it, you lose, fool.

Roger Wiseman has made EME QSOs? Ahhhhaaaaaahhhaaaaahaaaaa.
Haaaaaaahaaaa. Hawwwwwwww. Whew! Thanks for the laughs, UnWiseman.

Dave K8MN
Old July 28th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Going to cry, you child molesting pervert?

you are the sicko

You are the one who perverts klids.

Klids? Aren't you the guy always going on about Mark's spelling?

indeed

and how it proves I never graduated HS

why would I cry

That is exactly what you are doing, faggot.

I say YOU can't do EME Wismen becuase of your attittude indeed what can
you do on the air besides jam other hams

. Most other hams can do EME, stupid, you
are such a moron.

but you can't do it wiseman

Roger has done it, you lose, fool.

Roger Wiseman has made EME QSOs? Ahhhhaaaaaahhhaaaaahaaaaa.
Haaaaaaahaaaa. Hawwwwwwww. Whew! Thanks for the laughs, UnWiseman.

Do check his cards Dave if he shows at the Ares

Dave K8MN

Old July 28th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
You still prove you don't have a college education.

bearing false witness is a sin wismen
I could do so it serves my purpose not to

Docket Scorecard [email protected] Policy 108 October 29th 05 12:02 AM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
Ham radio's REAL ememy N2EY Policy 46 August 30th 03 05:29 PM