Old May 30th 07, 09:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

Eeyore wrote:
Gary Tayman wrote:

Think about what would
happen if all of our servicemen, everywhere around the world, were
to LISTEN to the politicians and simply drop their posts and come
home. I can guarantee the USA would be terrorism central.

Very unlikely. Quite the reverse probably.

It's only because Americans stick their useless ignorant noses into
other countries' business in the first place that you've brought
terrorist attacks on yourselves.

Go way and I've little doubt they'll leave you alone.

GFY

Old May 31st 07, 04:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Wed, 30 May 2007 12:54:22 GMT, "Gary Tayman"
wrote:

Uh, pardon me for intruding, but once in awhile I have to take exception to
this kind of remark.

All of us are getting older, and all of us will have to deal with medical
situations at some point. Michael didn't make a complaint about his
problem, someone (who cared) asked how he's doing and he responded.

Uh, he didn't pay his own way.

I paid several thousand dollars of MY money for dental work last year
alone, and didn't try to suck the government tit for it or any one else's
for that matter.

He claims his **** is up on the space station. He ought to be making
enough ****ing money to pay for a ****ing tooth extraction.

So **** the dumb ****.
Old May 31st 07, 04:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Wed, 30 May 2007 12:54:22 GMT, "Gary Tayman"
wrote:

As for asking others to help out, let me ask everyone here -- what have you
done recently to help a soldier or veteran? Anything?

I am one, so **** you. If he is still working as an engineer, he
should be able to pay for his own ****. You don't get a lifelong pass to
suck the government tit for a standard stint in the service.
Old May 31st 07, 04:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Wed, 30 May 2007 12:54:22 GMT, "Gary Tayman"
wrote:

What have our
veterans done to help you?

I don't need a primer on being American from you, ****head.

The ******* Terrell has been deriding me at every turn for years, so he
and you , and his little dog too... can **** off.
Old May 31st 07, 04:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Wed, 30 May 2007 13:19:25 GMT, Eeyore
wrote:

Gary Tayman wrote:

Think about what would
happen if all of our servicemen, everywhere around the world, were to LISTEN
to the politicians and simply drop their posts and come home. I can
guarantee the USA would be terrorism central.

Very unlikely. Quite the reverse probably.

It's only because Americans stick their useless ignorant noses into other
countries' business in the first place that you've brought terrorist attacks on
yourselves.

Go way and I've little doubt they'll leave you alone.

Graham

You're about as full of **** as it gets, idiot.

Old May 31st 07, 04:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Wed, 30 May 2007 13:06:02 -0500, Randy or Sherry Guttery
wrote:

JackShephard wrote:

All that yellow piping and the white gloves looks so dorky. They look
like they were modeled after the PA state troopers, but that they wanted
to "outdo" them.

Position number two need to get laid for about a six hour stretch.

plonk...

Oh, I am so hurt by your filter file edit announcement. NOT!
Old May 31st 07, 04:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

wrote:

What have our
veterans done to help you?

I don't need a primer on being American from you, ****head.

The ******* Terrell has been deriding me at every turn for years, so he
and you , and his little dog too... can **** off.

Everybody derides you. Can't you figure out why?

John

Old May 31st 07, 04:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

JackShephard wrote:
[ profanities deleted ]

Have you considered a cat scan for a tumor or perhaps getting
tested for Tourettes?

Jeff

--
RESTRICTED AREA. Anyone intruding shall immediately become subject to
the jurisdiction of military law. Intruders will be subject to lethal
Old May 31st 07, 05:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

wrote:

What have our
veterans done to help you?

I don't need a primer on being American from you, ****head.

The ******* Terrell has been deriding me at every turn for years, so he
and you , and his little dog too... can **** off.

Everybody derides you. Can't you figure out why?

**** off, Johnny.

John

Old May 31st 07, 05:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Gary Tayman" wrote in message

As for asking others to help out, let me ask everyone here -- what have
you done recently to help a soldier or veteran? Anything? What have our
veterans done to help you? This newsgroup isn't large enough for me to
begin describing it. Think about what our servicemen have done and are
continuing to do, in spite of politicians' rhetoric. Think about what
would happen if all of our servicemen, everywhere around the world, were
to LISTEN to the politicians and simply drop their posts and come home. I
can guarantee the USA would be terrorism central. Now think about what
the POLITICIAN gets as a retirement package -- let's just say his health
care happens to be a tad better.

I was particularly struck by one veteran of the Bush crusade in Iraq who was
blinded and came home to live in his old trailer home with its broken set of
steps to the ground and no hand rail.

I wonder how many congress weasels will wind up in that condition?