Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 9th 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Stewart-Warner reactance dimmer

John Byrns wrote:

Sorry I haven't had a chance to look at the links you posted yet.

Those will explain "bucking" with regards to saturated reactors...

As far as "basic" operation - the use of the buffer tube isolates - wait
a minute - didn't I do this once already? Never mind.

best regards...
--
randy guttery

A Tender Tale - a page dedicated to those Ships and Crews
so vital to the United States Silent Service:
http://tendertale.com

Dimmer Switches CelticDude Shortwave 21 January 1st 07 03:24 PM
FS: 1930 Stewart Warner SW Converter bob Swap 0 June 14th 04 07:41 AM
Antenna Reactance Question alhearn Antenna 83 April 4th 04 03:53 AM
FA: Stewart-Warner R-1362-A Majestic Dial Tabletop Radio unc80 Swap 0 September 18th 03 12:12 AM
WTB or Trade: Stewart-Warner R-1362-A Cabinet or Chasis unc80 Swap 0 September 7th 03 11:45 PM