Old June 15th 07, 04:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Radio & Horn

Old June 15th 07, 05:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

What radio?

Jeff
;-)

--
RESTRICTED AREA. Anyone intruding shall immediately become subject to
the jurisdiction of military law. Intruders will be subject to lethal
Old June 15th 07, 12:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Cool picture, thanks for posting!

The horn is a Thompson, I believe. I'd rather not speculate what the three
ladies are, though.

--
Mike Schultz

Old June 15th 07, 08:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Art Art is offline

what is the source of the picture?

Old June 15th 07, 09:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Mike Schultz" wrote in message
I'd rather not speculate what the three ladies are, though.

Campers!

Old June 15th 07, 11:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Art" wrote in message
. ..
what is the source of the picture?

"Empire of the Air"

Old June 16th 07, 01:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Hi,

The horn is a Thompson, I believe. I'd rather not speculate what the three
ladies are, though.
--
Mike Schultz

One of the New York photo agencies staged a series of publicity
shots, showing radios in a variety of (unlikely) places. All of them
used this Freed-Eisemann set.

Alan