Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 26th 07, 01:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Westinghouse H-104 power supply

Looking for help on this one. Am I reading the schematic correctly - 265V
across the 5U4 filament, and 268V across the plate? I also notice that the
tap to the pilot lamps is not labeled, although I know from the parts list
that they are 6.3V.

I'm looking to replace the fried transformer, but I'm a bit in over my head
with regard to what to replace it with or whether to have it rewound.

Jeff

L4B power supply Fred Cameron Boatanchors 2 April 5th 07 11:53 AM
FA linear power supply with toroid power xformer jeff Equipment 0 March 19th 06 07:07 AM
HW-101 Power Supply Jim Barnard Boatanchors 2 May 11th 05 03:08 PM
WTB: HV POWER SUPPLY AL G. Swap 0 October 5th 04 04:30 AM
Astron RS-20A Power Supply Great Condition - used to power a VHF radio Les Smith Swap 5 October 16th 03 09:47 AM