Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 1st 08, 07:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Picture of Soccer Field behind my house New Year's Day 2008 - dsc00013s.jpg (1/1)

OK, well that was a little bit ginormous. Please pardon my lack of
experience with digital photography, I am just learning how to operate
the new camera my wife got for Christmas. Hopefully this reduced size
version of the photo will work better.

Happy New Year.

Regards,

John Byrns

Picture of Christmas tree taken New Year's Eve, 2007 Doug Bannard Radio Photos 13 January 2nd 08 12:23 AM
World cup soccer? [email protected] Shortwave 0 June 2nd 06 10:11 AM
Flailing Democrates Surrender in Iraq to Try to Win White House in 2008 SeeingEyeDog Shortwave 0 November 18th 05 12:27 AM
Soccer on sw ? Dyuob Poltice Shortwave 3 November 10th 04 04:57 AM
Soccer radio broadcasting JayScott16 Broadcasting 2 July 11th 04 04:11 AM