Old January 7th 08, 04:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default High Voltage Electrolytic Capacitor

Here is a schematic of the 'scope. The cap is the one off of the first 80
rectifier.
--
J. D. Leach
Columbus, Indiana USA

Attached Thumbnails
re: High Voltage Electrolytic Capacitor-schematic.jpeg
Old January 7th 08, 04:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

J. D. Leach wrote:

Here is a schematic of the 'scope. The cap is the one off of the first 80
rectifier.

Sorry about the file size. There was some question in my mind as to whether
the resolution would be sufficient to see the component values.

Old January 7th 08, 09:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"J. D. Leach" wrote in message
. net...
J. D. Leach wrote:

Here is a schematic of the 'scope. The cap is the one off of the first 80
rectifier.

Sorry about the file size. There was some question in my mind as to
whether
the resolution would be sufficient to see the component values.
--
J. D. Leach
Columbus, Indiana USA
Ploughing my Jingle into Clough-Brengle

See my pic 1uf 630V cap.

I picked up some of these today. High quality mylar caps, they cost me about
..25 each in a lot of 10.

If anyone needs some, I can gather up orders and pick them up on one of my
trips to Seoul and send them out to you.