Old January 29th 08, 07:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Can you identify this Deforest dial???

WHen I bought Clint Blais' dial biz, I got some odd items that he made in
small quantity. I dont recognize this Deforest dial... can anyone identify
what set this is for? THese are printed on 1/16" thick plastic.

Mark Oppat
ANtique Audio
Plymouth, MI

Attached Thumbnails
Can you identify this Deforest dial???-dsc07065.jpg
Old January 31st 08, 09:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Hi,
That's the standard De Forest 1920 dial; see p.169 of my vol.1.

Cut them to whatever diameter makes the short lines 0.135" long
(I just calipered a couple of my dials). Originals were white
celluloid, a little under 3.5" diameter.

Alan

Trying to Identify?? John Doe Antenna 1 September 18th 07 08:24 AM
FA: Antique "Milamperes" with a nice Deforest Audion Tube Bob Rinaldi w1cny Boatanchors 0 June 15th 06 02:04 AM
Can anyone identify this... MC Shortwave 0 April 12th 05 12:22 AM
FA: DEFOREST AUDION RADIO AMPLIFIER TUBE FOR DISPLAY RICH-WA2RQY Equipment 0 March 8th 05 03:05 PM
FA: DEFOREST AUDION RADIO AMPLIFIER TUBE FOR DISPLAY RICH-WA2RQY CB 0 March 8th 05 03:05 PM