Old May 16th 08, 10:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default For Brenda

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

Old May 17th 08, 12:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Thanks, Michael.

Old May 17th 08, 12:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Thanks, Michael.

You're welcome, Brenda. Let me know if you need the other parts of
that manual. Also, is there a chassis number for the other Zenith
radio? Some Zenith radios are listed that way in the Sams TSM series.

Old May 17th 08, 07:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Thanks, Michael.

You're welcome, Brenda. Let me know if you need the other parts of
that manual. Also, is there a chassis number for the other Zenith
radio? Some Zenith radios are listed that way in the Sams TSM series.

8NT46Z9

No listing for that, either. The closest listing is 8NT45Z9

Old May 17th 08, 08:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Thanks, Michael.

You're welcome, Brenda. Let me know if you need the other parts of
that manual. Also, is there a chassis number for the other Zenith
radio? Some Zenith radios are listed that way in the Sams TSM series.

8NT46Z9

No listing for that, either. The closest listing is 8NT45Z9

Strange.. the 46Z9 is in Beitman's but not Sams, the 45Z9 is in Sams but not
Beitman's.

Wonder how close to the same they are?

Old May 17th 08, 10:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Thanks, Michael.

You're welcome, Brenda. Let me know if you need the other parts of
that manual. Also, is there a chassis number for the other Zenith
radio? Some Zenith radios are listed that way in the Sams TSM series.

8NT46Z9

No listing for that, either. The closest listing is 8NT45Z9

Strange.. the 46Z9 is in Beitman's but not Sams, the 45Z9 is in Sams but not
Beitman's.

Wonder how close to the same they are?

I have no idea, but I will try to dig out the manual to scan and post
it when I get up.

Old June 3rd 08, 08:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:

Strange.. the 46Z9 is in Beitman's but not Sams, the 45Z9 is in Sams but not
Beitman's.

Wonder how close to the same they are?

I have no idea, but I will try to dig out the manual to scan and post
it when I get up.

Brenda, I have tried to email you about the Zenith 45Z9 chassis
schematic, but it keeps bouncing. The Zenith 8N45Z8/9 chassis is a
simple eight transistor AM radio build on a small rectangular PC board
The variable capacitor is in the center, and the loopstick antenna is
next to the volume control. With the loopstick to the left, the upper
right corner has two audio transformers, with a pair of TO-1 transistors
right below them. Does this sound like your radio? If it is I will
have the schematic scanned and post it for you.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.

Hey Brenda download.com Shortwave 1 March 6th 07 05:12 PM
Brenda Ann. Michael Lawson Shortwave 3 October 12th 06 05:55 PM
Brenda Ann. m II Shortwave 0 October 11th 06 05:05 AM
Brenda Burr Shortwave 2 March 20th 05 05:43 AM
Hey Brenda Ann Burr Shortwave 2 November 21st 03 04:16 AM