Old October 30th 09, 03:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default The Move...

Just one picture of the shop "in transit".

This is about 10% of total being moved.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com

Old October 30th 09, 08:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Jeffrey D Angus wrote:
Just one picture of the shop "in transit".

This is about 10% of total being moved.

Save the boxes. You won't be able to obtain them in Ranger should you
decide to move again.

-ex

Old November 4th 09, 04:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Bill M wrote:
Jeffrey D Angus wrote:
Just one picture of the shop "in transit".

This is about 10% of total being moved.

Save the boxes. You won't be able to obtain them in Ranger should you
decide to move again.

I have no intention of every moving again.

The last pile of boxes I set out by the curb generated a response
from on of the city police officers.

"Are those your boxes out by the curb?"
"yes"
"What'cha going to do with them."
"Well, I set them out there so people could take them if they
want them."
"Oh, can I have them?"
"Sure."

The last I saw he was loading the truck, the back seat and the
front seat of the cruiser with folded cardboard. ;-)

Now, remember I said "about 10%"?

It took 1-1/2 53' moving van to pick up the shop. It should be\
arriving out here Friday and Saturday.

Jeff

Old November 4th 09, 02:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

"Well, I set them out there so people could take them if they
want them."
"Oh, can I have them?"
"Sure."

The last I saw he was loading the truck, the back seat and the
front seat of the cruiser with folded cardboard. ;-)

I'm going to submit your name to the Nobel Peace Prize Committee.

-ex

Old November 4th 09, 02:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 21:13:21 -0600, Jeffrey D Angus
wrote:

Bill M wrote:
Jeffrey D Angus wrote:
[...]

Now, *that's* funny! LMAO!
Old November 7th 09, 12:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Van #1 arrived. 30,860 pounds. #2 should be here later today.

Jeff

Old November 8th 09, 10:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

Van #1 arrived. 30,860 pounds. #2 should be here later today.

I knew that Honkers had a lot of toys, but you're going to spoil that
dog...

Bust a move! [email protected] Policy 0 October 26th 05 01:47 AM
How do you move boatanchors around? Ed Boatanchors 17 July 20th 05 02:28 AM
Where I stand on the move Burr Shortwave 3 July 10th 05 04:52 AM
Help - must move w3cqh Digital 0 November 30th 04 09:03 PM
Help - must move w3cqh Digital 0 November 30th 04 09:03 PM