Old November 27th 10, 01:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default TV-37 vertical story

Wish I could get these in a coherent order, but here are shots of the before
picture (badvert), the waveforms for the top and bottom plates (badwave and
goodwave), the waveform after I found all the problems (fixwave), and an
after shot of the picture. Sorry I couldn't get the camera to cooperate
with me as far as focus.... digital cams don't seem to do so well
photographing light sources. The video actually looks much nicer than the
pics indicate.

Old November 29th 10, 02:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 22:19:45 +0900, "Brenda Ann" wrote:

Wish I could get these in a coherent order, but here are shots of the before
picture (badvert), the waveforms for the top and bottom plates (badwave and
goodwave), the waveform after I found all the problems (fixwave), and an
after shot of the picture. Sorry I couldn't get the camera to cooperate
with me as far as focus.... digital cams don't seem to do so well
photographing light sources. The video actually looks much nicer than the
pics indicate.

I can't tell if you have a 3KP4 or 3KP1. What values did you use for the vert and horiz coupling
caps? I won't start to rebuild my Pilot until I find a CRT. Mine is missing knobs but it does have
a magnifier lens.. not sure if it's original.

HQ-145/End of story Count Floyd[_2_] Boatanchors 1 June 9th 08 11:37 PM
when does a vertical become vertical dipole? greg mushial Antenna 4 June 15th 07 03:55 AM
The Long and Thin Vertical Loop Antenna. [ The Non-Resonance Vertical with a Difference ] RHF Shortwave 0 December 27th 05 06:03 PM
Top Story [email protected] Shortwave 0 July 17th 05 07:40 AM
1/4 wave vertical vs. loaded vertical Dave Antenna 6 May 26th 04 01:28 AM