Old September 27th 12, 03:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default In the catacomb

On 9/17/2012 8:52 PM, Brenda Dyer wrote:

By long, slow process with a heat gun. I won't be putting the original
paraffin potting back in. I've bought a bunch of candles to melt down
for fresh potting.

I have an old Grunow that's been awaiting restoration for years. A grid
cap wire pulled out of a potted assembly, and I just haven't felt like
tackling it.

Joe