Old September 8th 06, 01:31 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

The 9/11 terrorist attack on America which left almost 3,000 people
dead was an "inside job", according to a group of leading academics.

Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe the attacks
were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House to justify the
invasion and the occupation of oil-rich Arab countries.

The claims have caused outrage and anger in the US which marks the
fifth anniversary of the terrorist attacks on Monday.

But leading scientists say the facts of their investigations cannot be
ignored and say they have evidence that points to one of the biggest
conspiracies ever perpetrated. Professor Steven Jones, who lectures in
physics at the Brigham Young University in Utah, says the official
version of events is the biggest and most evil cover up in history.

He has joined the 9/11 Scholars for Truth whose membership includes up
to 75 leading scientists and experts from universities across the US.

Prof Jones said: "We don't believe that 19 hijackers and a few others
in a cave in Afghanistan pulled this off acting alone.

"We challenge this official conspiracy theory and, by God, we're going
to get to the bottom of this."

They believe a group of US neo-conservatives called the Project for a
New American Century, set on US world dominance, orchestrated the 9/11
attacks as an excuse to hit Iraq, Afghanistan and later Iran.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

The Demolition of the World Trade Centre Complex:

Old September 8th 06, 02:11 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

Gravity makes everything fall at the same rate. Fire
softens steel.

Little green men or maybe they're women, did it is just as
good a fantasy.

oups.com...

Old September 8th 06, 02:28 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

You've seen the photos of the survivors standing in the impact holes on
the side of the tower begging for help. How could they do that if the
temperatures were hot enough to 'melt steel'?

Old September 8th 06, 02:34 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services
AJ AJ is offline

wrote:
You've seen the photos of the survivors standing in the impact holes on
the side of the tower begging for help. How could they do that if the
temperatures were hot enough to 'melt steel'?

I never saw that particular picture -- where is it?

Old September 8th 06, 02:46 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

http://www.newsfocus.org/wtc_woman.gif

Old September 8th 06, 03:17 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

wrote:
You've seen the photos of the survivors standing in the impact holes on
the side of the tower begging for help. How could they do that if the
temperatures were hot enough to 'melt steel'?

The entire structure does not have to melt - just enough key
components.

For a physics professor he sure seems to ignore a lot of concepts such
as momentum, torque, leverage and conservation of energy...

HankC

Old September 8th 06, 04:15 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

All 73 need to get a life. They should move to Russia.
Lets get real.

Old September 8th 06, 04:42 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

In article .com,
smoked some really BAD dope, beamed down from
the Mothership, spotted a Sasquatch, dodged a Chupacabra's claws,
sniffed a whole lot of "chemtrails," foamed at the mouth, howled at the
Moon and bloviated :

The 9/11 terrorist attack on America which left almost 3,000 people
dead was an "inside job", according to a group of leading academics.

Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe the attacks
were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House to justify the
invasion and the occupation of oil-rich Arab countries.

"Top professors"???? NONE of them has experience in relevant fields:
aviation, structures, demolition, operations, covert ops, etc.

The claims have caused outrage and anger in the US which marks the
fifth anniversary of the terrorist attacks on Monday.

But leading scientists say the facts of their investigations cannot be
ignored and say they have evidence that points to one of the biggest
conspiracies ever perpetrated. Professor Steven Jones, who lectures in
physics at the Brigham Young University in Utah, says the official
version of events is the biggest and most evil cover up in history.

"Leading scientists"??? Experts in the appropriate fields support the
NIST explanations -- NOT those of Jones, et. al! Jones' field of
expertise a cold fusion, the journeys of Jesus Christ through the
Americas. He has zero experience in structures or anything else relevant
to the subject.

Jones and co. are making a lot of money selling lectures, books and
videos to the ignorant, the galactically stupid, the gullible and the
malicious.

He has joined the 9/11 Scholars for Truth whose membership includes up
to 75 leading scientists and experts from universities across the US.

Prof Jones said: "We don't believe that 19 hijackers and a few others
in a cave in Afghanistan pulled this off acting alone.

He is obviously willfully ignorant of *real* conspiracies!

These guys are continually blowing smoke in political newsgroups and
getting shot down everywhere. They use more aliases than Carter has pill!
Old September 8th 06, 04:59 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

On 8 Sep 2006 06:28:09 -0700, wrote in
. com:

Newsgroups: alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation .piloting,misc.emerg-services

Please remove rec.aviation.piloting from your replies to this spam.

Old September 8th 06, 05:11 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

wrote in message
ups.com...
You've seen the photos of the survivors standing in the impact holes on
the side of the tower begging for help. How could they do that if the
temperatures were hot enough to 'melt steel'?

Because at the point where the picture is taken, the fires were not yet hot
enough. Either Discovery Channel or A&E (I can't remember which) had a
program where they built duplicates of the offices including furniture,
computers, etc., then threw in Jet A and set them on fire. The Jet A along
with all the burning plastic easily got hot enough to reach temperatures
that cause the type of steel used in the WTC to loose something like 80% of
it's strength. Very interesting show.

--
"Anybody who deliberately propagandizes with lies should be held up to scorn
and ridicule" - Al Franken