Old November 12th 06, 08:18 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Could You Folks Share ?? Hams / CBer's

Share the DRUGS you're on , from the looks of some of these messages , they must be very good ........
Old November 12th 06, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

ScanDaBands wrote:
Share the DRUGS you're on , from the looks of some of these messages , they must be very good ........

What,You've noticed it too?

*phew!*
For a while I thought *I* was the crazy one..
Old November 14th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

PhattyMo wrote in
:

ScanDaBands wrote:
Share the DRUGS you're on , from the looks of some of these messages ,
they must be very good ........

What,You've noticed it too?

*phew!*
For a while I thought *I* was the crazy one..

You two are crazy, you don't need any drugs, now go find some police,
firemen or baby monitors to listen to.

SC