Old November 13th 06, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.sex.gay,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default CB Feud Leads To Shootout

J Coffey wrote:
APOPKA, Fla. -- Two men decided to end a long-running feud with an old
fashioned shootout, according to an Associated Press report.

The men met up at in an Apopka Wal-Mart parking lot Saturday for a
fight. One was grazed with a bullet, the other sprayed with Mace.

Both men told police they knew each other only from arguing for six
years over the CB radio airwaves.

The men were arrested and taken to the Orange County Jail. Forty-eight
year-old Frank Lukasik, of Longwood, was charged with aggravated
battery after police said he shot 47-year-old Paul Goldman.

Goldman was arrested on a charge of battery causing bodily harm after
authorities said he sprayed the chemical at Lukasik.

http://www.local6.com/news/10299812/detail.html#

tehy shud haev suxked dick

Old November 13th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

It was a ham vs CB shootout. QRZ.com says that Frank Lukasik is KN6FT.
Go look yourself.

wrote:
On 12 Nov 2006 16:14:10 -0800, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

tehy shud haev suxked dick

more fraud I see
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old November 13th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:
On 12 Nov 2006 16:14:10 -0800, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

tehy shud haev suxked dick

more fraud I see
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

ph:

Imagine meeting one or both of those faces in a dark alley on your way
home from church! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

JS
Old November 13th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:
On 12 Nov 2006 16:14:10 -0800, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

tehy shud haev suxked dick

more fraud I see
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

What,a HAM shooting somebody?
Why am I NOT surprised.
(Hint: take a look around the NG's.)

Old November 14th 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.sex.gay,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:46:21 +0000, ScanDaBands did most oddly state:

Now that tops it all off..........................here we have something
about a cb shootout and , here comes an idiot replying with his sexual
preference which obviously is QUEER.....

Ah, no, you're failing to recognise that some homo/biphobe in RRAP is
frogging Mark to make him look worse than he is (a winner of the Golden
Killfile, for July/August 2006, due to his extreme dullness), solely
because Mark is a (dyslexic) bisexual who won't keep it secret, so as
not to make all the secret homo- and bisexuals in that froup
uncomfortable.

YOU ARE A MORON . To bad the shooter didn't meet YOU at Walmart !!! :O)

Um, no, I'd say you're a master of the PKB lame.

J Coffey wrote:
APOPKA, Fla. -- Two men decided to end a long-running feud with an old
fashioned shootout, according to an Associated Press report.

The men met up at in an Apopka Wal-Mart parking lot Saturday for a
fight. One was grazed with a bullet, the other sprayed with Mace.

Both men told police they knew each other only from arguing for six
years over the CB radio airwaves.

The men were arrested and taken to the Orange County Jail. Forty-eight
year-old Frank Lukasik, of Longwood, was charged with aggravated
battery after police said he shot 47-year-old Paul Goldman.

Goldman was arrested on a charge of battery causing bodily harm after
authorities said he sprayed the chemical at Lukasik.

http://www.local6.com/news/10299812/detail.html#

tehy shud haev suxked dick

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"No man in History, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to
the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL
THOUGHT!!" -- Ray Karczewski repeatedly proves his words in every post
he makes
Old November 14th 06, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.sex.gay,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

The God of Odd Statements wrote:
solely because Mark is a (dyslexic) bisexual who won't keep it

secret, so as not to make all the secret homo- and bisexuals in that froup
uncomfortable.

Mark would make everyone in my neighborhood "uncomfortable." It is more
how he would disgust them to death that I would worry about though.

Now, I am unsure of the number of men who would enjoy a nice brandy and
discussion with mark about how to establish proper manners, education
and providing good role models for our developing teens--so their lives
are given the "best possible chance" of being enjoyable, stable, sane,
and with fewest possible hazards to traverse; but, I would NOT.

Frankly, it would make me uncomfortable!

JS
Old November 14th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.sex.gay,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

The God of Odd Statements wrote:
Um, no, I'd say you're a master of the PKB lame.

Donut make me bring my pistola and mace to a knife fight! 10-4
Old November 15th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.sex.gay,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 05:48:34 -0800, John Smith sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
The God of Odd Statements wrote:
solely because Mark is a (dyslexic) bisexual who won't keep it

secret, so as not to make all the secret homo- and bisexuals in that
froup
uncomfortable.

Mark would make everyone in my neighborhood "uncomfortable." It is more
how he would disgust them to death that I would worry about though.

Only the closet cases and the repressed ones would feel "uncomfortable".
Everyone(tine) else would be okay with it, because only the former two
types might have any reason to feel that way. Sexuality is perfectly
normal, and those who are secure in their own aren't uncomfortable with
anyone(tina) else having a different one.

Now, I am unsure of the number of men who would enjoy a nice brandy and
discussion with mark about how to establish proper manners, education and
providing good role models for our developing teens--so their lives are
given the "best possible chance" of being enjoyable, stable, sane, and
with fewest possible hazards to traverse; but, I would NOT.

Frankly, it would make me uncomfortable!

Oh, well, in that case, I'd best inform you that I'm bisexual, too. Nor
do I hide it. Nor am I the only queer kookologist, though there are many
straight ones.

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
emailer.net

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

"They thought I was fair game. I was an instrument of purpose to achieve
their desires and not 100 percent real and ALSO that they had me by the
short curlies because I thought that the world revolved around them and
therefore I think that I am fair game and rightly so. If they want to
play dirty, I get to too. It's not a one-way street. I will use the
physcial strength that I have over them, my superior 5'7-3/4" height
advantage, the boxing moves I paid to learn, the suprise of pussyfooting
up to them with their back to me in a public place 18 1/2 years after
the fact and thus not only do will they not know that I am but a pica's
distance away from them, but that I even exist on earth." -- Chris Tsao
is secretly John Wentzky's psychic twin. MID:
.com

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

CB Feud Leads To Shootout an_old_friend Policy 9 November 15th 06 02:29 AM
CB Feud Leads To Shootout J Coffey CB 12 November 15th 06 02:29 AM
Diff between xtal with 3 leads vs. 2 leads? C Homebrew 4 June 5th 06 06:05 PM
HFpack Events Pacificon 18 Oct (Shootout, Forum) California Expeditionradio Antenna 0 October 12th 03 08:42 PM
New Type of HF Shootout (antennas, pedestrian, bicycle) Expeditionradio Antenna 15 October 4th 03 08:37 AM