Old November 13th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

Default i punce in agin

MARQUEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get off the dam computer and get back to sucking my
cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an old freind wrote:
ok I back four anoter tuff day on the news grupes it my job tis waht I do
so bringit on you loosers

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered
phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and SC a
few just decided to not to be as hateful

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving
my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

pee ess dont even tink aoubt forgering my fake emale a dress
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Old November 15th 06, 09:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

Default NOMINATION SUGGESTION: OotHS i punce in agin

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:25:13 -0800, Wabbit, posting as Gav_HoJackoff, did
most oddly state:

an old freind wrote:
ok I back four anoter tuff day on the news grupes it my job tis waht I
do
so bringit on you loosers

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

pee ess dont even tink aoubt forgering my fake emale a dress
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

One can always tell it's a froggery because Mark's blog is deliberately
misnamed, and "Gav" is obviously Wabbit. Given such obvious
sock-puppetry, would any of my colleagues care to investigate further,
and possibly make an OotHS nom? I would, but this is another award that
I've already covered.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"No man in History, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to
the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL
THOUGHT!!" -- Ray Karczewski repeatedly proves his words in every post
he makes
Old December 13th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

The God of Obtuse Statements wrote:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:25:13 -0800, Wabbit, posting as Gav_HoJackoff, did
most oddly state:

MARQUEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get off the dam computer and get back to sucking my
cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One can always tell it's a froggery because Mark's blog is deliberately
misnamed, and "Gav" is obviously Wabbit. flush

And as usual, you don't know what the **** you are yammering about.

Old December 13th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

Default kookathon

Billy cumgobbler Smith wrote:
The God of Obtuse Statements wrote:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:25:13 -0800, Wabbit, posting as Gav_HoJackoff, did
most oddly state:

MARQUEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get off the dam computer and get back to sucking my
cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One can always tell it's a froggery because Mark's blog is deliberately
misnamed, and "Gav" is obviously Wabbit. flush

And as usual, you don't know what the **** you are yammering about.

of course he does you are woger you fake names

get a life

Old December 17th 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

an_old_friendless child molester wrote:
Billy cumgobbler Smith wrote:
The God of Obtuse Statements wrote:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:25:13 -0800, Wabbit, posting as Gav_HoJackoff, did
most oddly state:

MARQUEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get off the dam computer and get back to sucking my
cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One can always tell it's a froggery because Mark's blog is deliberately
misnamed, and "Gav" is obviously Wabbit. flush

And as usual, you don't know what the **** you are yammering about.

of course he does you are woger you fake names

Wrong again, as usual, stupid.

get a life

Follow your own advice, Marqueer, and get a clue.

i punce in agin Antenna 0 November 5th 06 03:57 PM
i punce in agin General 0 November 5th 06 03:57 PM
i punce in agin Scanner 6 November 1st 06 12:43 AM