Old November 19th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.cb

Default Wouff Hong for antenna newsgroup (jackass filters)

Lloyd Wiseman wrote:
"Rick" wrote in
:

Works as good as a Wouff Hong.

I should have said "Works ALMOST as well as a Wouff Hong."
Because a real Wouff Hong, properly administered, would eliminate not
only the QRM but the QRM'er - a beautiful thing.

Rick K2XT

Get used to the QRM, because after CW is eliminated you're going to wish
your rig did come with Rettysnitch and wouff hong filters...

But I forget, due to the lack of support for good tests a lot of you
people must like hearing Lids.

SC

Wouff Hong ???
Rettysnitch ???
WTF are we in the 19th Century here???
Baaaaaaaaa hahahahhahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!

Jeezus H Christmas on a rocket powered sled at the Nevada test site
will you OBSOLETE hams PLEASE join the 21st century.

I mean consider that the terms Wouff Hong and Rettysnitch
DO NOT even appear ANYPLACE on or within Wikipedia!

That alone should tell you something! (..of course now you
can be some crusty old fart, cloistered ham radio nerd or
some asshole who took the "Bash Book" route to get his ham
license will now dash up and create an entry in Wikipaeda
just to inflate his own ego and asscheeks and claim he did
something.....go ahead, be my guest! In the meantime I'm
heading back to 20 Meters to have some fun with the contest
freaks. I made up a callsign and semi-rare section and these
CLOWN-testers are beating a path to my speaker to work me
just so they can see their callsign in print in some half-ass
magazine from CT. How F-N pathetic! ) --- PFHBLTTT!!!!!!!!

ps: you should have seen how many DX clowntesters I duped
a few weeks ago using a "creative" callsign, section and running
10 watts into the 40M dipole instead of the beam...suckers!