Old November 21st 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

Default i punce in agin

an old fiend wrote:
ok I back four anoter tuff day on the news grupes it my job tis is waht I
do so bringit on you loosers

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered
phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and SC a
few just decided to not to be as hateful

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving
my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

p s dont even tink aoubt forgering my fake emale a dress

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Get off the dam computer and get over here and service my joy stick!

i punce in agin Policy 2 November 6th 06 10:23 PM
i punce in agin General 0 November 5th 06 04:57 PM
i punce in agin Scanner 0 November 5th 06 04:57 PM
i punce in agin Scanner 6 November 1st 06 01:43 AM