Old December 3rd 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner

Default kookathon

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
he did no such he came repated his oterment of ffilth and left he did
come baclkk for a second round wjhihc is odd

Good grief!! Can anyone decipher this mess?

Buzz,

Just ignore the turd Markie dropped on the newsgroup. If you try to
figure it out you'll just get a headache.

SC
Old December 3rd 06, 08:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner

wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 00:08:19 -0500, "A. G. Bell" hello?@marksakook
wrote:

kookathon on clockwork

Ironic, is it not? A man who spends most of his waking hours and spewing
hundreds of posts weekly on Usenet declares others to be "kooks"?

mot of his waking hour

nah yu just don't understand I sit down spend a fe w minute and get up
do soemthing else till I need to take a break

but I declare Sllow Code kook becuase he is clearly insane he claims
the wants to preserve ham Radio and yet he propses thing EVEN HE
ADMITS would kill the ARS if enacted

that is clearly the work of a nut job

still wating on your call sign Mr Bell I note by you current
nickaddress that you are focusing your online existance in harrasing a
man you claim is insane and of no import a picualr endevour
(before you acuse me of the same try and use your pea brain) I am here
to take part in the finsihing of the Code Nocode part somewhere round
the R&O I am outa here ( ihaven't decided when exactly I will leave
this cesspool like about a week to 2 weeks after I obtain my own extra
class license (depends on the effective date of R&O and to some extent
on the date it is issues and the exact contents

then you can go back to whatever stalking you were doing before or
seek another bright flame to be drawn too as you have to me
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Allow me to try to properly spell your own words, Mork. Like a moth to a
flame. You simply cannot resist, can you? You are predisposed to, as Slow
Code says, "dump" on each and every post made herein. You just cannot help
yourself. You obviously have far too much time on our idle hands.
Apparently my previous post hit Baby Mark on the soft spot on his jumbled
head. Your rejoinder was almost decipherable...almost.

And again, as in posts previous, you challenge me to give my callsign as
"proof" of my existance. For what? Your third grade bent on Machismo? That
is lame, Mark, even for you.

I'll give you my callsign, Mark. Meet me on 17M sometime...legally. I'll
give my call every ten minutes as required. In fact, Mark, I am not all that
far from you, so chatting on 17M even when the band is down should be easy
to do. We can chat there...

Oh, and if r.r.a.p. has turned into a cesspool, look no further than your
own mirror. You are part and parcel of the ruination of this group. In fact,
Mark, you are the MAJOR reason this group has so sadly deteriorated.

Alexander Graham Bell.
CW tested and FCC approved.
callsign to be divulged on 17 meters....

-
nor can he spell his insults correctly if he is going to attack my
spellinghis should be beyond repaorch