Old December 11th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default I don't want to share HF with lazy asses or tards.

JDB wrote in
:

I heard a bunch of them also. After doing research on QRZ it appears
they were all 20 WPM Extra Class hams.

I heard that too. Some nickel ham came in on the frequency with his lid
operating habits and ****ed them off. What else were 20 wpm Extras to do
but put that little turd in his proper place, and why you listening to the
extra portions of the bands anyway. Go play with your model Choo-Choo
trains.

Slow Code wrote:

I heard a few more on 20 meters. Looking on QRZ they were all nickel
Generals. It was a bad idea to get rid of the 13 wpm speed
requirement.

SC

Old December 11th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
JDB wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:

I heard a few more on 20 meters. Looking on QRZ they were all nickel
Generals. It was a bad idea to get rid of the 13 wpm speed
requirement.

SC

OH MY GAWD!!!!! SUCH MANLY MEN!!!