Old January 24th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Kim Kim is offline

Default BC350C?

Hi ,

Does anyone have this scanner? If so, do you like its performance?
My son is new police officer-so I want to hear whats going on during
his shift.
A small town so its just regular scanning.

Thanks,
Kim

Old January 24th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Kim That scanner is a very good one.After you learn how tp program it it
will give you all you want from a scanner.

Tom

Old January 24th 07, 08:54 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
jon jon is offline

Greetings Kim!
I have had this scanner and the Radio Shack version of it and I liked
to use it for scanning through bands and finding some agencies on air
that I did not know about. I like it for general use of the nature you
are wanting as well as for listening to the Air Band. The only bad
thing I can say about this particular scanner is that it is very
susceptable to interference from computers, monitors, etc. With that
said just try to place it somewhere where you won't have those kind of
things close by and for what you want it for it should do you a great
job. Have a great week! Jon in Upstate South Carolina.

Old February 1st 07, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Jan 23, 9:55 pm, "cab455" wrote:
Kim That scanner is a very good one.After you learn how tp program it it
will give you all you want from a scanner.

Tom

tom you don't program it, all you do is plug it in and press the
police button