RadioBanter

-   -   Alternative interface for Icom PCR100 scanner ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/116425-alternative-interface-icom-pcr100-scanner.html)

Andy[_2_] March 10th 07 06:26 PM

Alternative interface for Icom PCR100 scanner ?

Hello, I have had my Icom PCR-100 (computer based scanner) for a while
now and love it. I was just wondering if there were any other interfaces
out there apart from the one that ships with it. I have used TalkPCR and
one or two other ones. I have done a Google for other interfaces out
there but just keep drawing a blank.

Does anyone have any links to other interfaces which would work with
this scanner (preferably Freeware, but i'd be willing to pay)..

Many Thanks,
Andrew