Old March 10th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Alternative interface for Icom PCR100 scanner ?

Hello, I have had my Icom PCR-100 (computer based scanner) for a while
now and love it. I was just wondering if there were any other interfaces
out there apart from the one that ships with it. I have used TalkPCR and
one or two other ones. I have done a Google for other interfaces out
there but just keep drawing a blank.

Does anyone have any links to other interfaces which would work with
this scanner (preferably Freeware, but i'd be willing to pay)..

Many Thanks,
Andrew

ICOM IC-PCR100 DECODE FILTERS CW USB SSB n/d n/d Scanner 10 April 1st 05 09:26 PM
ICOM IC-PCR100 DECODE FILTERS CW USB SSB n/d n/d Shortwave 1 March 30th 05 06:53 PM
ICOM IC-PCR100 DECODE FILTRE CW USB SSB n/d n/d Equipment 0 March 30th 05 02:46 PM
F.S. Icom PCR100 Std4643 Swap 0 September 15th 03 07:38 PM
ad: my Icom IC-PCR100 with kewl extras on ebay k4nlz - Dusty Shortwave 0 August 13th 03 12:25 AM