Old March 17th 07, 10:23 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Battery

Can I get a battery for my BC 245 @ Radio Shack?

TIA,

Burr

Old March 17th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 18:23:39 +0800, "download.com"
wrote:

Can I get a battery for my BC 245 @ Radio Shack?

TIA,

Burr

Because the Radio Shack Pro-90 was the BC235, you can get some
accessories that will work with the BC245 from them. This includes a
leather case (catalog #12047163) and the battery pack. However, I
doubt if they will have it in stock, you'll have to order it and have
them mail it to you. You can probably get a better price from a
battery wholesale outfit than from Radio Shack.

John D, Kasupski, Tonawanda, NY
http://kc2hmz.net

Old March 17th 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

They have them in stock , last one I got there they had 3 on the rack

Old March 21st 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"download.com" wrote in message
Can I get a battery for my BC 245 @ Radio Shack?

TIA,

Burr

OK, today I got two batteries from Radio Shack for my BC245 for $17.95 each.
Look just like the ones I got Uniden and cost a lot less I think. I got five
years out of the other two batteries so lets see how long these last.

ALSO, they are the same battery that works in a lot of cordless phones.

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E, Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat800, YB400

Drake SW8, BC895/245XLT

200' Long Wire & Dipole

PS: In the USA this week. Red Mountain, Ca.