Old March 26th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default looking for a new scanner,, any help,, Bearcat BR330T,,,, BC246T ??????

I am looking for a new hand held scanner,,
have a bearcat BC200XLT that stoped working.
when it worked, I think it was a really good radio.
want a good radio that I can pick up police/fire
and other things
Don't want to spend $500.00
can spend around $200 or a little more
any ideas what is a good radio out there.
Was looking at the bearcat BC246T or the
BR330T. But still looking.
can use any help you have
thanks
Sam