Old April 1st 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Wanted: "GRE" Pro-2006

If anyone is willing to sell a Pro-2006 scanner, with the anntennas
and everything included and willing to take a money order, please
email me. I really would like this scanner, and hopefully get a deal
if I can, because I know that these scanners can get pretty pricey.
Thanks in advanced.

Old April 1st 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Apr 1, 12:12 pm, "RedPenguin" wrote:
If anyone is willing to sell a Pro-2006 scanner, with the anntennas
and everything included and willing to take a money order, please
email me. I really would like this scanner, and hopefully get a deal
if I can, because I know that these scanners can get pretty pricey.
Thanks in advanced.

Oh I forgot to mention that I am in Pennsylvania, USA.

Old April 2nd 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Why does this e-mail address bounce ?

Can't seem to reach this fellow !

Old April 2nd 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Apr 2, 12:30 am, "b.j.miller" wrote:
Why does this e-mail address bounce ?

Can't seem to reach this fellow !

sorry, I think it's some way that Google Groups sends your email. I
will not be able to get any new radio scanner right now, so please
ignore my previous request.